Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speedway in September!! Don't miss it!
Apparently the fall auto fair is partnering with Bronco Driver to have a display commemorating the Bronco. This display is supposed to be in the Xfinity garage and will feature one of Bicksbronco's rigs!

Dates for the show/swap meet are Sept 24-27 at the Charlotte Motor Speedway. We will plan an informal meet that Sat to wander around, look at stuff, buy some parts, and chill and eat after.

For now let's plan on meeting inside the speedway at the Bronco display area at 11. That will give you early birds a chance to scavenge on your own for a bit. From there we can decide what to do with the afternoon and all.

Plans for dinner would be in that area probably around 6:30.

From talking with the guys last night, it sounds like we should all be there. Thoughts or suggestions are encouraged!
One correction in that the Saturday involved is the 26th. On my calendar anyway. I will plan to be there. Hope to see ya'll.
Sounds great looking forward to seeing this. Thanks for the info on the location of Auto Fair didn't catch that last night.
I will promote this on FB too.
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
I have reached out to my contact at the Speedway to provide more specifics.
Thanks I looked online for some generic info even about the Auto fair and about all I found was dates, location and price of tickets into the event. But for the spring event they had a map of everything going on and tons of info. Was kinda hopping to narrow down the areas to look at since limited time, was trying to narrow down the areas to look at with limited time.
They give out programs at the event with vendor and flea market locations and a brief description of what they sell. Nothing is really grouped together. You can walk the entire place in a day but you can't stop for anything too long. The fall meet is a good bit smaller than the spring meet.
Ok cool, yeah noticed online it was smaller, it would be nice if the sponsers of theese events would put the word out there a little more to help push the Bronco passion.
Sounds like this is going to be a fun one.
68 Half cab
Dang, hate Im going to miss this. I normally try to go to the Autofair, but it's the same weekend as Dixie Run.
Ben...........Big Dixie Boggers........www.MudProMetalworks.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greatings from Don! blazinchuck 5 1,021 10-22-2009, 11:49 PM
Last Post: broncomania