Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carolinabronco's spring meetngreet/ the 50th!
2016 is here, and that means 50 years for the Bronco! Carolina Bronco's 2016 Spring Meet 'n Greet will be at Bronco Driver's 50th Super Celebration in Townsend, Tennessee April 12-16. Come represent Carolina Broncos and show off your rig! Events include trail rides, drives, raffles, show 'n shine, vendor exhibits, bonfire and more. This is THE Bronco event of the century, so don't wish you were there - SAY you were there!

Go to http://www.broncodriver.com/index.php/ev...lebration/ to view the events schedule and register.

Let's have a great CB4x4 showing!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks for the heads up! Looking forward to it. Your rig done yet?
We are planning on running Windrock, possibly Thursday. It is 1 hour from SC.

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
Also keep in mind tickets for the SC event run from $35-50 available here http://www.broncodriver.com/index.php/pr...on-ticket/

'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:

I will be there, my truck is still not done but it will be one way or another!
We are planning to off road on Thursday at Windrock, Friday we will join the groups that are running a road day to see some of the country side and Sat will be the big car show.
I have a cabin at the KOA.
See you all there!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
When is everybody planning on heading up there? I had originally planned on getting up there Thursday before seeing the full agenda. Now I'm thinking of going straight to Windrock and wheeling possibly with whoever shows Monday or Tuesday. I've never been to Windrock, but think it might be nice to do a full day there.
:xyxthumbs: ROCKNROLL!!
There is a big thread on classic about super cel and other groups are going earlier in the week to wind rock, also some are asking if duffs is gonna do a windrock event that week, lots of people are planning on windrock trips so sure there will be a bronco group you could join whatever day you roll up there.
I know a handful of us are heading up on Wednesday.

My goal at this time is to leave after my last class on Wednesday, hoping to make it there in time for Bronco Olympics that eveneing, oh if you havn't looked at the schedule they are planning to do a duff tour on Thursday and more stuff that evening.
Have fun stuffin the duff. We will be breaking boulders at windrock.