Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tube bending??
Keith (744x4) and I just dropped over $1,000 dollars in new dies and some more tube so we gotta come up with some small tube bending projects to help pay the VISA bill Confusedcratchhe:

Anybody need anything bent up - roll bar, oh crap handles, "nerf" bars for rockers, etc? We've got 1", 1.5", 1.75", and 2" so you name it!
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
SC74 Wrote:Anybody need anything bent up - roll bar, oh crap handles, "nerf" bars for rockers, etc? We've got 1", 1.5", 1.75", and 2" so you name it!

do you have any tubing ?????
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
We have 1.75" and 1" now and the 1.5" and 2" should arrive next week.

SC74 Wrote:We have 1.75" and 1" now and the 1.5" and 2" should arrive next week.

thats awesome. if i can think of anything i would need , i will pm you.
thanks for offering it up. :beer:
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
What is the pricing structure looking like?

I wouldn't mind finishing my roll bar. I have the 4 pt in the rear and would like to add the 2 pts to the front. If I recall, it is 2". Maybe a pair of O.S. handles too.

Gotta finish the tranny first but glad to see someone is around to do that stuff.
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
some of our guys would probably take you up on that. i know we just did a "bulk" order of dom for a bunch of guys on our site. moneys money so if you want to post this up on wd or i can if you like. we might can help you recoup some cash
I appreciate the response! Just let us know what you want and we'll work with you on it. We don't really have a pricing structure set up - of course it would all be based on the size and footage of tube and how many bends and welded or unwelded.

Badass - have ya'll gotten pricing from http://www.nationaltubesupply.com. Talk to Debbie Stern up there - usually she is more competitive (even shipped to you door) than local places.

Well Formud lives in delaware and buys it thru someone up there and we can pick it up in charolette and pay no tax

based on 1000 ft ( why we try to do an announced group buy) he paid $2.40 a foot for 1.75x1.20 DOM thats about all we use some smaller and some 2" but thats about it.

posted on our site for ya! :http://www.wheelindixie.com/forums/showt...#post17459
WOW that's a DEAL on 1.75" 120 wall DOM. I only priced 100 feet, but was looking more like 3.30.... 90 cents higher than yours. Let me know next time ya'll do a mass buy and I'll jump in on that.

Thanks for posting of WD too!

I'm in!!! details later,Chuck
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.