The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Guess I should officially sign in... - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Welcome to the Club*******(PLEASE SIGN IN)******* (https://cb4x4.com/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Guess I should officially sign in... (/thread-1339.html)

Pages: 1 2

Guess I should officially sign in... - bound4dixie - 03-27-2009

Been trolling the forum for the past several weeks haven't taken the time to officially sign in here. Name's John. I'm originally from a little place just north of Lexington, NC but currently live in Apex, NC while I finish up school at State. So, I'm back near the western part of the state on the weekends from time to time.

Heard about the site after seeing something about the Meet n' Greet this weekend. I'm looking forward to meeting some other bronco folks there.

I have a couple broncos that I like to mess with:

'70 UNCUT
[Image: whitehouse_blue_small.jpg]
I'm making some more room in the shop to start tearing this one apart to build a daily driver / weekend warrior.

'78 CUSTOM & '74 RANGER UNCUT
[Image: olblue&yeller_small.jpg]
78 is wrecked in the front corner...probably gonna use the axles off it to upgrade the 70. The 74 I'd like to tackle as a stock frame off when I get up the courage and skill.

'91 EDDIE BAUER
[Image: bronc91_small.JPG]
Wish she still looked this clean. All I could find was this old picture from right after I bought her back in '02. Gonna take a little work to remove the scars from living in Raleigh for all those years on those tight campus parking lots.

So, there's a little about my herd. Figured pictures would always be nice. As you can tell I tend to be a stock/uncut fanatic. There's something about the capability of a stock bronco that can't be matched by other stock vehicles like it. Hope to meet some of y'all in Concord this weekend. I'll be there with my rain gear on. See ya around the forum....

~John

Guess I should officially sign in... - blazinchuck - 03-27-2009

welcome aboard!! what a great time for you to post up...we just changed some things around. Hope the new look is working. those are some nice broncos. check out our meet and greet taking place this Sat in Concord,NC!!!

Guess I should officially sign in... - JayT - 03-27-2009

Hell yeah, John, nice timing! Wow, I wish my 90BB looked that good too! Go Pack!

Guess I should officially sign in... - obxbronco - 03-27-2009

Nice Bronco's!

Guess I should officially sign in... - johnpaulgolf - 03-27-2009

Welcome ... :biggthumpup:

Guess I should officially sign in... - broncomatt - 03-27-2009

Welcome to the group. Nice collection of broncos, its nice to see some stockers saved. Look forward to seeing on saterday.
Broncomatt

Guess I should officially sign in... - jollygrngiant - 03-27-2009

Good lookin' broncos you got there!! :rockon:
Welcome!

Guess I should officially sign in... - SC74 - 03-27-2009

Glad to have you hear and hope to meet you at the M&G. You've got a great collection of Broncos!

Guess I should officially sign in... - Barnes 4wd - 03-27-2009

Where at in the Western Part of the state?

Guess I should officially sign in... - bound4dixie - 03-27-2009

Barnes 4wd Wrote:Where at in the Western Part of the state?

About midway between Winston and Lexington. Not as far West as you Confusedupergrin: but its closer than here in the Raleigh area. In the grand scheme of things I guess that is more central NC. So, its all about your perspective. I know a lot of people from the eastern part of NC that think anything west of Raleigh is living in the "mountains". :banghead: