The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 04-22-2011

Hooked the emergency cables up to the rear. Cut off some old exhaust hangers. Mounted the Derale power steering cooler and hooked it up. Tomorrow heading up to Raliegh NC to pick up a few presents for my bronco! Will post pics tomorrow!!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 04-23-2011

hmm. was posting a pm and it went here somehow. um, i am gonna try and get the racer to the exhaust shop today. does that count?

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 04-23-2011

Got back from Raleigh, NC. Got my new/ used rollcage. Needs some paint but thats another post, or is it?!!! Got some trim for $20, almost have a complete set. Back hurts now....

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 04-24-2011

i wish i had something to work on lol

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - scbronco - 04-24-2011

started working on the roll cage, check out my build thread!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 04-25-2011

well, the bronco doesn't have exhaust yet. got it shifting though. long and late night story on that. got some new (to me) tires today and a body from Nick @ Nicks Trix for an up and coming project.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncomania - 04-25-2011

blazinchuck Wrote:i wish i had something to work on lol
you and me both.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - firefighter2134 - 04-26-2011

guess i need to find another project..lol havent wrenched on anything

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - shon - 05-03-2011

working 7pm-7am due to most of the crews out of state on storm restoration. Got the grill off and the fenders almost off o , to see the condition of the 72. Daughter rolled her car friday on the way to school , her and my son are fine thank God. So the trip may be off, I have to buy her a little commuter now. life's little drama's......

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 05-04-2011

Glad they came out ok. That must have been scary for them and for you.

Today I started back on a long frame off project- 76 w/an EFI 302. it is close to completion but needs a TON of little stuff. Got the pass side door glass and new window tracks/felts installed. Got the stainless door panels for it and installed the pass side as well. I am very unhappy with them. They are flat instead of raised like the original metal panels. They don't work well at all.