The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE (/thread-2820.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - Bronco Biff - 10-24-2011

broncosbybart Wrote:Who is getting excited???

IYAM!!!!!!!!

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - chuzie - 10-24-2011

Excited about what, URE?

Let's see leave Charleston, stop for an hour to fix Chuck's inevitable trailer lighting problem, stop an hour later to fix some random drivetrain problem on my rig, get to the outpost and spend a ton of $$$ on gas because we always forget to fill up in Troy. Dash for the campsite and dump everything and hit the trails where one of us always breaks something critical. One of us is sent back to the outpost because some moron forgot to buy wood and the other is racing through the night to get fixed before the rally on Saturday morning where we split up into two groups that will spend half the day trying to once again decipher the trail system on the God awful map. Then, assuming we make it far enough to wake up Sunday morning with nothing less than a freight train equivalent hangover, we proceed to pack up and hit the trails one last time before lunch for a "trail cleanup" after which we head out and either break something else on the way back to Charleston or grip the steering wheel for dear life with the fear that she may not make it all the way home.

Excited? You bet your ass we are!

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - firefighter2134 - 10-24-2011

Well put chuzie! I am in need of a weekend with great friends and great broncos.

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - broncosbybart - 10-24-2011

You forgot the Saturday night run!!! Let's see who can't break on that one so that we can all wrench when it is freezing cold and dark...

Can't wait !!!!

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - Bronco Biff - 10-25-2011

..........Hmmmmmm???? Freezin' cold??? Let's see, add to list.......firewood, check! insulated coveralls? Check! Old blanket to snuggle up kids in the back seat? Check!

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - rtj731 - 10-25-2011

Hard top/no top what do you all think?

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - broncosbybart - 10-25-2011

No top or windshield or heater Big Grin

I'm lazy. My vote is for whatever top is on it already.

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - scbronco - 10-25-2011

chuzie Wrote:Excited about what, URE?

Let's see leave Charleston, stop for an hour to fix Chuck's inevitable trailer lighting problem, stop an hour later to fix some random drivetrain problem on my rig, get to the outpost and spend a ton of $$$ on gas because we always forget to fill up in Troy. Dash for the campsite and dump everything and hit the trails where one of us always breaks something critical. One of us is sent back to the outpost because some moron forgot to buy wood and the other is racing through the night to get fixed before the rally on Saturday morning where we split up into two groups that will spend half the day trying to once again decipher the trail system on the God awful map. Then, assuming we make it far enough to wake up Sunday morning with nothing less than a freight train equivalent hangover, we proceed to pack up and hit the trails one last time before lunch for a "trail cleanup" after which we head out and either break something else on the way back to Charleston or grip the steering wheel for dear life with the fear that she may not make it all the way home.

well put, but i do have a solution to one of those potential issues... i know that trail system like the back of my hand, and can gauratee that we dont get lost... the only sketchy part is the lower area where the fire road connects the 2 green trails, i beleive is Wolfs den and falls dam... but the middle upper is cake, and also where all the fun stuff is too...

chuzie Wrote:Excited about what, URE?

well put, but i do have a solution to one of those potential issues... i know that trail system very well, and can gaurantee that we dont get lost... the only sketchy part is the lower area where the fire road connects the 2 green trails, i beleive is Wolfs den and falls dam... and i usually only make a circle once there!:toothy12: but the middle upper is cake, and also where all the fun stuff is too...

and yes, im getting mucho excited!!

dont know whyit posted that twice... wierd...