The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
My 76 LUBR Build in SC - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Tech (https://cb4x4.com/forum-40.html)
+---- Forum: Build Threads (https://cb4x4.com/forum-11.html)
+---- Thread: My 76 LUBR Build in SC (/thread-2942.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

My 76 LUBR Build in SC - chuzie - 12-29-2012

Crawdad Wrote:I installed a Derale 17" PS cooler. I did it when I installed the Sagi pump. I figured it wouldn't hurt to put it in the that spot.

That PS cooler has Kodak written all over it!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

My 76 LUBR Build in SC - broncosbybart - 12-29-2012

Wisdom from experience??

My 76 LUBR Build in SC - chuzie - 12-29-2012

From observation and murphy's law

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

My 76 LUBR Build in SC - Crawdad - 01-09-2013

Today I got off a lil early to do some things I wouldn't be able to do this coming weekend. I was able to install the new BC fuel tank I got back before Xmas. Went in fairly easy, just took my time. Its in there but I haven't hooked up the lines yet. I figured I would get new hoses since the old ones would crack if you tried to bend them. Now I just gotta figure out which wires go where?!!!

Here are some pics: wait a minute? it wont let me download attachments? Confusedcratchhe:

My 76 LUBR Build in SC - Crawdad - 01-15-2013

Got some new hoses today and I tell you what! Fuel hoses are expensive! But looks a lot cleaner than a cut up radiator hose that was already there from the old tank. The vent line stumped me. I thought I could block it off but according to Chuck at BC I can't. So now it's arace on where to put it. I thought about putting it inside the rear bumper I am building in the coming weeks. The bumper is gonna be pretty big so tucking it in it with a very small air cleaner should help with gases from the tank. One that is done the only two things to hook up is the blk wire and orange wire. I assume the blk wire is grounded to frame and orange wire hooks to whatever colored wire the tank was originally wired to. I will probably go the extra mile and do a better ground to the tub and then to the dash. Here are some pics thx to Chuck!

My 76 LUBR Build in SC - SC74 - 01-15-2013

Man that tank is NICE. Looking good Confusedmokin:

My 76 LUBR Build in SC - Crawdad - 01-15-2013

Yeah, but doesnt look good upside down?!!! Sharing pics from my iphone to tablet is not working out as planned. Will fix on my pc at home.

My 76 LUBR Build in SC - blazinchuck - 01-15-2013

yeah...why you making me rotate my laptop lol. the tank does look good! im loving bc tanks...since day one!

My 76 LUBR Build in SC - Crawdad - 01-19-2013

Got all the lines hooked up including a new ground. After a couple turns the gas caught up to the motor and she began to sing. Put 2 gallons of gas in before I left and the gas gauge didn't move. Put in 10 gallons and after a few minutes it was reading a lil over a quarter tank. I was expecting around half tank, but I have something to go by. Guess I will work on making sure I have a better ground to the tub. I have a new gas gauge in a box so I may try that and see if the old gauge is bad.

My 76 LUBR Build in SC - Crawdad - 01-24-2013

Took out the guage cluster yesterday and added a ground wire straight from the back of it to the frame. Trying to make sure all grounds are good. While at it I dressed up the gauge cluster with some silver paint, looks good. Installed it today and now the fuel gauge doesnt even read after installing it?? Will work on it later.

Went and got metal today to begin my rear bumper build. This thing is gonna be huge and heavy. Pretty much all 1/4" all around. As I'm waiting on my metal to be cut, I hear somebody scream out "CRAWDAD?!!!!" A very unusual place to hear my nickname from college. A gentleman walks up to me and introduces himself as Sgt Coulter. He said he saw my old bronco with Guard tags on it so he said he knew it had to be me! Good to run into you Sgt!!