The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
8TH Annual NOVRUN@URE '13 - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: 8TH Annual NOVRUN@URE '13 (/thread-3337.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

8TH Annual NOVRUN@URE '13 - chuzie - 10-28-2013

My bronco / trail gear is packed so i can go get weighed for CG calculations. Gotta gather my camping crap that hasn't been touched since April. Yuck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-S3 using Tapatalk 2 on CyanogenMod

8TH Annual NOVRUN@URE '13 - nhopman - 10-28-2013

Made a big pot-o-chili yesterday, and figure we can get together for dinner on Sat. night probably at Chuck's site, I'll have a big crock pot full of chili (this time I'll turn it on when we leave in the morning so it will be hot when we get back for dinner) and will bring some bowls, spoons probably some crackers, and some hot sauce since I made the chili fairly mild.

I also prepped the rig put a bit of air in the left rear tire and washed the beast plus a good overall check of everything. Still need a trip to wallyworld for a few things and need to get my camping stuff in one place, but I will be ready to see everyone on Friday evening.

Nick

8TH Annual NOVRUN@URE '13 - blazinchuck - 10-28-2013

sounds good nick!!!! ive been busy...been finishing up things on my rig, dougs rig too. trying to line up some fire wood. but should be ready to go soon. im excited

8TH Annual NOVRUN@URE '13 - rtj731 - 10-28-2013

Whos up for a early morning swim, prior to meeting at the outpost?

8TH Annual NOVRUN@URE '13 - chuzie - 10-28-2013

Leave it to the snake eater to suggest some crazy shit like that! I'm game. What exactly did you have in mind?

8TH Annual NOVRUN@URE '13 - 1st Bronco - 10-28-2013

My clan is all for Polar Bear Swims.....
My wife is an amazing cook and said she'll make a huge batch of homemade cookies for me to bring.

8TH Annual NOVRUN@URE '13 - broncosbybart - 10-29-2013

I guess Robert is still scared to join in???

My 'to do' list is now down to about 20 items. Nothing like waiting til the last minute.

8TH Annual NOVRUN@URE '13 - blazinchuck - 10-29-2013

broncosbybart Wrote:I guess Robert is still scared to join in???

My 'to do' list is now down to about 20 items. Nothing like waiting til the last minute.

Robert says ure is crap and weak lol. Although I've been trying to explain it's more than wheeling...it's good friends cmon. I think he's a big P if he won't join his friends

Sent using my HTC ONE via Tapatalk

8TH Annual NOVRUN@URE '13 - rtj731 - 10-29-2013

chuzie Wrote:Leave it to the snake eater to suggest some crazy shit like that! I'm game. What exactly did you have in mind?

Doc has me on cold/heat therapy, figured stand around campfire get toasty, drive the no top Bronco to the pier, jump in almost bare ass, (insert comment here)swim around get really cold, go back to fire: eat (check fuel level) go wheeling.

We do more before 0900hrs than most do all day

8TH Annual NOVRUN@URE '13 - BucknEB - 10-29-2013

70% chance of rain Friday[Image: y2ysaguv.jpg]