The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
9th Annual NOVRUN@URE '14 - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: 9th Annual NOVRUN@URE '14 (/thread-3651.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

9th Annual NOVRUN@URE '14 - chuzie - 10-22-2014

Well someone must have let the cat out of the bag about NovRun to Uncle Sam. I just got hit with a mission that covers that weekend which means I will not be making it this year. I knew this was a possibility from the beginning, but really thought the chips would fall in my favor. I may be able to work some magic on the road but am not too optimistic at this point. If anything changes, I will let y'all know.

9th Annual NOVRUN@URE '14 - snipes243 - 10-22-2014

Well you will be missed, who will give me 5 dollars for chuzies camp site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9th Annual NOVRUN@URE '14 - broncosbybart - 10-22-2014

Well that blows. What about that Ebola quarantine that you were hit with? You better stick around.

9th Annual NOVRUN@URE '14 - chuzie - 10-22-2014

They cleared us. No quarantine.

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with T2.

9th Annual NOVRUN@URE '14 - Bronco Biff - 10-22-2014

Well that sux!! I hope it works out.

9th Annual NOVRUN@URE '14 - rtj731 - 10-25-2014

chuzie Wrote:Well someone must have let the cat out of the bag about NovRun to Uncle Sam. I just got hit with a mission that covers that weekend which means I will not be making it this year. I knew this was a possibility from the beginning, but really thought the chips would fall in my favor. I may be able to work some magic on the road but am not too optimistic at this point. If anything changes, I will let y'all know.

Dude, that blows, same here however I have a little more flex, gonna try and hold out until Monday to report. Sure gonna miss ya. Be safe, hope to see ya in the spring

9th Annual NOVRUN@URE '14 - nhopman - 10-27-2014

Chuzie,

Sorry you can't make it, Don't know what we'll do without all the entertainment you usually provide.

I made up a big pot-o-chili this weekend that I will bring to throw into the community dinner.

Nick

9th Annual NOVRUN@URE '14 - blazinchuck - 10-28-2014

not sure why i havent been super excited lately...but its down to the final week to get things done. ill be busy on the bronco thurs thru sun... i kow im ready to get out of town for the weekend!!!

9th Annual NOVRUN@URE '14 - broncosbybart - 10-29-2014

Better get moving! Almost a week away!!

For once, I feel like I'm pretty well ready. Even tried out a recipe for the scalloped potatoes in advance.

Getting stoked!

As an aside, what time do you guys plan on getting there Friday? I'd like to get some wheeling in during the afternoon/evening. Keep in mind that this is the same weekend for the Veterans ride. From the info I saw on it, they have 25+ confirmed attendees already.

9th Annual NOVRUN@URE '14 - snipes243 - 10-31-2014

One week who is pumped.

Chuzie any good news?