The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
New Roll cage, tranny, sliders and fab front bumber - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: New Roll cage, tranny, sliders and fab front bumber (/thread-709.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

New Roll cage, tranny, sliders and fab front bumber - blazinchuck - 06-17-2008

johnpaulgolf Wrote:anything left with your ride!!!
yeah, the ear on one of the shift rail was broken..(like you tried to tell me) gotta fix that, and reinstall both the tranny/t-case.:banghead:

New Roll cage, tranny, sliders and fab front bumber - 69bronco - 06-18-2008

Sorry JP I haven't been able to locate the spool yet but I will keep looking.

I won't be able to come over and play either, I have to go work :whip: for my rich Uncle Sam.:unclesam::banghead::banghead::crying::crying::bs::angry::puke::wtf::

New Roll cage, tranny, sliders and fab front bumber - johnpaulgolf - 06-18-2008

Let me know...hope you can find it!!!
I can come by and drop off those driveshafts when I pick that spool up!

Thanks

ps, Hopefully we(Chuck and I) can fab up some kinda front bumber!!

New Roll cage, tranny, sliders and fab front bumber - johnpaulgolf - 06-22-2008

:biggthumpup:All right I think we got it...props to the poohbah:notworthy:Confusedmokin::biggthumpup:

We got his Bronco put back together and out of the shop Fri. and then sat we got busy finishing the cage in mine:clap:...Jon aka "mudmonkey"(hey sorry for picking on you but thats just me :thefingerSmile came by and dropped off my new high lift jack:twothumbs:...thanks bro:biggthumpup:it was nice visiting with you and seeing you badA FS "mudmonkey":rebel:Confusedmokin::hysterical:

Marc aka "bighorn" came by to pick up some fender cut outs I had for his super nice build(check out his build thread):notworthy: had a blast visiting with ya bro!!

So right in the middle of all this a strom came with 1/4"-1/2" hail Confusedhocked: that turned the yard almost white it was sick!!! It was so loud I think my ears are still bleeding...:toothy12:

Then we lost power right in the middle of trying to finish:banghead:...:crying:...the clock was really working agaisnt us since Chuck had to work Sun and had a "HOT DATE" Sat night. Honestly I have no freinds and no money to pay someone to weld on my junk so I was almost in tears...then we got some power and it was on I mean it was on like donkey kong!!! It was so cool everything came together real fast it was so cool we just got to working and everything just kinda happened!!!:biggthumpup:

All I got now is to pull my cage out and finish painting it and put it back in.:chili:

Chuck can't thank you enough but here is a start...:notworthy: Confusedmokin: :biggthumpup: :notworthy: :drinkbud: :clap: :wave: Cool :notworthy::wavey: :biggthumpup: Big Grin :tongue3: :wow: :biggthumpup: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: Confusedmokin: Confusedmokin: :biggthumpup: :xyxthumbs: :xyxthumbs: :xyxthumbs: :bigsquaregrin: :xyxwave: :chili::biggthumpup::bigok: :bigok: :bigok: :chili:

New Roll cage, tranny, sliders and fab front bumber - chuzie - 06-22-2008

Hey JP, you left out a few emoticons.

New Roll cage, tranny, sliders and fab front bumber - johnpaulgolf - 06-22-2008

chuzie Wrote:Hey JP, you left out a few emoticons.

Our website only allows 50 in a post. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: Confusedcratchhe: Confusedcratchhe: Confusedcratchhe: Confusedcratchhe: Confusedcratchhe: Confusedcratchhe: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: Confusedupergrin: Confusedupergrin: Confusedupergrin: Confusedupergrin: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :toothy12: :toothy12: :toothy12: :toothy12: :toothy12: :toothy12: :toothy12: :biggthumpup: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :hysterical: :bdent: :hysterical: Confusedupergrin: :thefinger: :hysterical: :thefinger: :hysterical: :thefinger: :xyxthumbs: :xyxthumbs: :xyxthumbs:

Understand?

New Roll cage, tranny, sliders and fab front bumber - SC74 - 06-22-2008

Glad that ya'll got it done.. congrats! Let's see some pics of the finished cage now. :popc1:

New Roll cage, tranny, sliders and fab front bumber - broncomania - 06-22-2008

SC74 Wrote:Glad that ya'll got it done.. congrats! Let's see some pics of the finished cage now. :popc1:

x2 :xyxthumbs::xyxthumbs:

New Roll cage, tranny, sliders and fab front bumber - Badass - 06-22-2008

We have a saying on WD

NO PICS=NO PROOF

New Roll cage, tranny, sliders and fab front bumber - Badass - 06-22-2008

Y'all werent stuck in that lil divot were you? :toothy12::popc1: