The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 08-03-2014

Uh, yeah. That.

Aired up the tires, torqued the lug nuts, checked fluids, and went for a Sunday drive!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 08-03-2014

Aired up the tires? Why? Do they go flat that often? :-D

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 08-03-2014

It still rolled. Just a little under inflated. Like a few of us on the board here

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - wepuckett - 08-04-2014

Well finally got the final pieces I needed to get the new compressor switched over to 3/8 other then the T at the end as I still need to figure that out. Also picked up some blades for the pnuematic cut off tool and chisel set for air chisel or hammer. Now to get the holes drilled and lines marked to cut out the bad floor pans.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 08-04-2014

What did I do today? Ugh!

Let's see... Installed full circle snap rings on my front shafts with 760x joints. While replacing spindle bearings, found one of my spindles was bent. Now my perfect alignment is back to square one and am in search of a replacement spindle if anyone has one.

Water heater crapped out, fridge crapped out, toilet and shower clogged. Awesome day. Oh and I'm in a plane headed for Charleston so I get to pay someone to fix the household crap.

FML!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 08-04-2014

chuzie Wrote:What did I do today? Ugh!

Let's see... Installed full circle snap rings on my front shafts with 760x joints. While replacing spindle bearings, found one of my spindles was bent. Now my perfect alignment is back to square one and am in search of a replacement spindle if anyone has one.

Water heater crapped out, fridge crapped out, toilet and shower clogged. Awesome day. Oh and I'm in a plane headed for Charleston so I get to pay someone to fix the household crap.

FML!
I can help you out with that stuff, just wait till Labor Day weekend and I can fix the toilet and shower drain! Boil some water and pour down shower drain it may loosen ur chit up. You might wanna chk your clean-out bc if its stopped up ain't nothing gonna drain. I can help out with hot water her too if you can wait! Wink hope you have fun in Charleston!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - 66Roadster - 08-05-2014

Chuz, when you stop up the toilet, resorting to the shower is NOT the answer!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - jdcascio - 08-05-2014

Finally got around to working on the Bronco again. New front turn signal buckets/wiring, H4's w/ relay harness installed, new headlight switch, drilled and cut the tunnel cover for the 3spd conversion. Now to fix the t-case shifter. Old mechanism broke and now installing a twin stick.

Still need a welder in/near Hickory, NC for the Family cage.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 08-05-2014

66Roadster Wrote:Chuz, when you stop up the toilet, resorting to the shower is NOT the answer!

Yep. Everyone knows that is what the kitchen sink is for. Insinkerator FTW Smile

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 08-05-2014

Crap! I wanted the 1000th post. Now I have to wait another 10 years. :eek: