The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 08-31-2014

I'll take your EEC IV stuff. Smile

Thought about doing this to Sharon's bronco. Just picked up a complete 97 exploder engine and harnesses. The EFI guy seems to have it figured out pretty well but it sounds like you'll be heading into muddy waters with the cammed up 351w. He hasn't done a locking converter feature like you have right now. Not sure which direction to go in yet for her Bronco.

Why not stick with what you have? Seems like a nice setup. Just curious.

It was like 95 here today. I did nothing. Can only imagine what it is like in gatorville

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 08-31-2014

broncosbybart Wrote:I'll take your EEC IV stuff. Smile

Thought about doing this to Sharon's bronco. Just picked up a complete 97 exploder engine and harnesses. The EFI guy seems to have it figured out pretty well but it sounds like you'll be heading into muddy waters with the cammed up 351w. He hasn't done a locking converter feature like you have right now. Not sure which direction to go in yet for her Bronco.

Why not stick with what you have? Seems like a nice setup. Just curious.

It was like 95 here today. I did nothing. Can only imagine what it is like in gatorville
Mostly tunability and availability of parts. The sale of my RJM harness and baumann trans controller will put me on top financially too.

This is a future project. No set start date.

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with T2.

Went back to junkyard for more fun.

Brought home some goodies. Not too happy about $40 in core charges though.

All I need now is a 3.8 cam sensor and some plug wires. That can wait till I get to Charleston in a couple weeks.

[Image: 30c97561972102948d22d93299d83f5c.jpg]

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 08-31-2014

Trying to fish wire through a windshield frame = no fun.

Finally got it though. Used a single 16 gauge wire fished from the top down to the bottom and Sharon got it with some tweezers. Now I'll need to start working on wiring up the windshield wiper motor. I guess the PO removed the wiper motor harness, never to be seen again.

Been there bro. I think I either used safety wire. Tons of fun. I purchased 4 or 5 line wire from lowes. Worked great so I didn't have to run a bunch individually.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - shon - 09-01-2014

Well not wrenching really but I am getting ready to head out to pick up some Baja style front and rear quarters. About a 10 hr round trip through the beautiful Trinity mountains. Waiting to hear back on a set of 1/2 doors as well. [ATTACH=CONFIG]8016[/ATTACH]
Hope everyone has a safe and blessed Labor day.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - shon - 09-01-2014

and in my travels if I get a response I will be getting these while I am out.....1/2 doors[ATTACH=CONFIG]8017[/ATTACH]

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 09-01-2014

shon Wrote:Well not wrenching really but I am getting ready to head out to pick up some Baja style front and rear quarters. About a 10 hr round trip through the beautiful Trinity mountains. Waiting to hear back on a set of 1/2 doors as well. [ATTACH=CONFIG]8016[/ATTACH]
Hope everyone has a safe and blessed Labor day.
Steel or glass?

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 09-01-2014

Reintegrated radiator trans cooler in my existing circuit. I had eliminated it previously to keep engine temps down but feel relocating the HD precooler to the front grill will be sufficient to curb any issues.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 09-01-2014

They should be fiberglass. Nice find Shon!

Got my wiper harness made. I didn't find anything I could use at Lowe's so I made one up using 4 wires and a roll of heat shrink tube I had laying around. Got it fished though the windshield frame and tested out the wiper switch. I had a few wires labelled incorrectly on my switch pigtail but figured it out and have working wipers now. Just have to finish wiring the switch in and I'll install a new CD player while I'm at it. The old one was no good and it is right in the same area of the dash where I'm going to install the wiper switch.