The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
paint? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: paint? (/thread-1449.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

paint? - berg bronco - 07-27-2009

Mill Knob Wrote:What yard all I see is your Bronco...:rubeyes: I love the first picture of the grill.. Plus I like the change of your avator. Take a picture with your rag top on. I have a rag top that I am thinking about putting on my Bronco now because the way the rag top looks on your Bronco. Do you have it all put back togather now?

Ya I got it mostly put back together Im having trouble getting the doors to line up, I also put the 1"body lift that bill gave me on

paint? - Mill Knob - 07-27-2009

berg bronco Wrote:Ya I got it mostly put back together Im having trouble getting the doors to line up, I also put the 1"body lift that bill gave me on

I thought some thing look different.:biggthumpup: So what are you going to do with the old body bushing? Let me know. If you need some help with the doors I might be able to get up there first of next week or the week end. Let me know..

paint? - bound4dixie - 07-27-2009

Mill Knob Wrote:What yard all I see is your Bronco...:rubeyes: I love the first picture of the grill..

X2!! I didn't even notice the grass until you mentioned it. These pictures look great, but really I think it looked even better in person.:biggthumpup:

paint? - bucketobolts - 07-28-2009

I think it turned out great!!! Was it worth the wait?

paint? - bigjake6 - 07-28-2009

berg-

be careful when you install your dash pad. when i had my 76 painted, i had to rock my windshield forward (to re-install the dash pad) and that messed up the paint on the windshield hinges. sucked to have a new paint job messed up. next time i plan to install my dash pad before paint.

paint? - bone collector - 07-28-2009

yea the black and green combo looks great. I agree with bound4dixie in person alot better

paint? - berg bronco - 07-28-2009

bigjake6 Wrote:berg-

be careful when you install your dash pad. when i had my 76 painted, i had to rock my windshield forward (to re-install the dash pad) and that messed up the paint on the windshield hinges. sucked to have a new paint job messed up. next time i plan to install my dash pad before paint.

Thanks

paint? - berg bronco - 07-28-2009

Mill Knob Wrote:I thought some thing look different.:biggthumpup: So what are you going to do with the old body bushing? Let me know. If you need some help with the doors I might be able to get up there first of next week or the week end. Let me know..

The old bushings were pretty rough but you might salvage a few. thanks for the offer. ill keep it in mind.

paint? - Mill Knob - 07-28-2009

berg bronco Wrote:The old bushings were pretty rough but you might salvage a few. thanks for the offer. ill keep it in mind.

I only need one bushing. Plus the washers and bolt.

paint? - jollygrngiant - 07-28-2009

Sweet Berg!!
I'm diggin' that colorConfusedmokin: