The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - shon - 05-05-2011

a start......

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - shon - 05-06-2011

Well I ordered new bolts and clips for the front as well as clutch , flywheel , and shift fork. who knows what I will find when I pull it and see about my clutch rod.....

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 05-09-2011

i pulled the fuel tank AGAIN...UGH!

went to fill up sat and began spilling fuel after 16gals....today, i found a rubber cap on my vent line(BCBronco 25gal tank) had spilt...it was too small and i spread it on a 5/16 piping.

hope that fixes it for good now

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - 744x4 - 05-10-2011

Started Cutting out the Nasty stuff and welding in some more Good Metal.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - shon - 05-11-2011

put all the fender clips in place getting ready to put the "new" front end on. realised the grill i have has had the pieces removed that hold the headlight adjusters. So I have to get em off the old grill. but progress none the less..

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - 744x4 - 05-11-2011

shon Wrote:Well I ordered new bolts and clips for the front as well as clutch , flywheel , and shift fork. who knows what I will find when I pull it and see about my clutch rod.....

You Know Lowes carries the J-Nut clips in their Hardware section.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - shon - 05-11-2011

I did not know that , but I will keep that in the old memory bank for future

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - shon - 05-12-2011

front end buttoned back up for the most part. took it down the road , and realised the glove box tore out when I rolled it. maybe I can get on the clutch and flywheel 2moro....

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 05-14-2011

put the last window glass for the hard top in on the 76. if i ever do that again, it won't be with the window chrome. that makes it 4x as hard...

now, i am working on the efi. i have purchased a lot of nice accessory type parts for the conversion with the Mustang HO 302, but nothing fits properly!!! the serpentine is gonna be a huge pain. I might have to fab my own brackets to make the fancy alum radiator (which was supposed to be for this application) work. the alternator is right in the way of the upper rad hose as it sits... everything i look at on it is like that. live and learn.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Timstrk - 05-15-2011

I think I took care of my bump steer issues. They were pretty bad. Moved the track bar axle mount 2 1/2 inches higher and lengthened the drag link by seven inches. Seems to have made a difference. Took the truck out to test. All was fine. Went to Wallyworld for more stuff and all was fine. Went to tuck the truck back in the garage and it wouldn't start. Not even death rattle. Battery was as dead as they get. Took the new battery out of the Ranger and now to buy a new battery to replace the new battery from the Ranger. I'm thinking too many vehicles and not enough retirement plan.