The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE (/thread-2820.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - firefighter2134 - 10-25-2011

I ran last yr with no top and trail doors. So I guess its how well u can stay warm

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - rtj731 - 10-25-2011

Since I'll only have this one last trip, until next spring gonna run top off. Not good at staying warm, but maybe some good wheeling will take care of that.

Anyone going early? I have to depart Saturday evening, so I'm planning on getting to arrowhead sometime Thursday.

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - blazinchuck - 10-25-2011

rtj731 Wrote:Since I'll only have this one last trip, until next spring gonna run top off. Not good at staying warm, but maybe some good wheeling will take care of that.

Anyone going early? I have to depart Saturday evening, so I'm planning on getting to arrowhead sometime Thursday.

man, wish we could get there that early... if you not good at staying warm, put a top of some kind on. gotta soft top?

Chuck, no soft top but will be alright. Looking forward to wheeling with you again. Work called and ruined my plans for the weekend, so have to depart early Saturday, get home clean up and leave on Sunday. Should be a good time, I'll keep the fire going until you and the rest of the gang roll in on Friday.

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - blazinchuck - 10-25-2011

hells yeah then!

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - chuzie - 10-25-2011

Always bring a soft top and bikini top but I rarely use them on the trail; just for the ride up there. It get warm enough during the day to be comfortable as long as you stay active.

BTW- I WILL be bringing my small space heater this year seeing as I nearly died last year!

chuzie Wrote:BTW- I WILL be bringing my small space heater this year seeing as I nearly died last year!

Flyboy , please explain, you select the wrong fart sack or what?

rtj731 Wrote:Flyboy , please explain, you select the wrong fart sack or what?

Long story short, I had a guest with me last year and I went the air mattress and comforter route rather than exercising the sleeping bag option. HUGE MISTAKE. Froze my rear off. This year I will have my sleeping bag so no worries. The space heater is just for quality of life.

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - firefighter2134 - 10-25-2011

i used air mattress last yr but i had 2 small heatersConfusedupergrin: i am still plan on leaving early as possible fri morning. but its only couple hr ride for me