The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
9th Annual NOVRUN@URE '14 - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: 9th Annual NOVRUN@URE '14 (/thread-3651.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

9th Annual NOVRUN@URE '14 - 72_EB_GUY - 10-31-2014

We are planning on leaving greenwood around lunch on Friday. So that would put us there early afternoon.

9th Annual NOVRUN@URE '14 - Bronco Biff - 10-31-2014

I hope to be there aroung noon friday.

9th Annual NOVRUN@URE '14 - chuzie - 10-31-2014

snipes243 Wrote:One week who is pumped.

Chuzie any good news?

Nope. I have tried almost everything in my bag of tricks. What remains will jeopardize my integrity and I don't play that game. The only possibility will be something going drastically wrong with the mission (i.e. Obama decides not to go on his pacific tour or they decide they overestimated requirements and won't need us).

Hope for the best and expect the worst. I live by those words and lead a life with relatively few disappointments. We saw this coming months ago when I decided to take the extra work.

Before I depart on the mission, I plan to pack the Bronco for URE just in case.

Fingers crossed man. I really hope I can come! If anything changes, y'all will be the first to know.

9th Annual NOVRUN@URE '14 - snipes243 - 10-31-2014

Well hoping for the best too there bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9th Annual NOVRUN@URE '14 - BucknEB - 11-01-2014

Alright fellas, sorry for being so quiet, things have been busy around the house these days.

It's looking like I'll be joining in the on the fun again this year. I've recently had serious doubts of my attendance for various reasons.

The Bronco will be getting a lil attention before we head up but no major work will be getting done.

I'll be camping in Chuzie's site.

@Chuzie- I'm sorry it doesn't sound like you're going to make it. The offer still stands to drive your Bronco up there just in case you can fly in at last minute. 😀

9th Annual NOVRUN@URE '14 - 72_EB_GUY - 11-01-2014

I sure am happy that it decided to snow this weekend and not next. Although it is really messing up the work I am trying to finish on the bronco today.

9th Annual NOVRUN@URE '14 - chuzie - 11-01-2014

BucknEB Wrote:The offer still stands to drive your Bronco up there just in case you can fly in at last minute. 😀

Thanks Doug. I am sure that offer is completely without self interest. The only two people certified to drive the beast in my absence are jollygreen and scbronco. Maybe one day we can get you started on the training program. :p

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with T2.

9th Annual NOVRUN@URE '14 - Phoneman - 11-01-2014

My bronc's radiator has sprung a small leak and my starter is acting up. Me and dad are gonna try to get all that squared away this afternoon and hopefully put a carb kit and new points and plugs in. Just some minor stuff we been needing to do since I bought it in april to make it more reliable on trips. WE might be wheeling in the snow next weekend. I hope it stays cold.

9th Annual NOVRUN@URE '14 - Phoneman - 11-01-2014

also, can we build fires at campsite? If so, wickedlester is gonna pull my trailer with a load of firewood.

9th Annual NOVRUN@URE '14 - chuzie - 11-01-2014

Fires are okay

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with T2.