The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
bronco gathering at river rock july 2008 - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: bronco gathering at river rock july 2008 (/thread-457.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

bronco gathering at river rock july 2008 - broncomania - 07-09-2008

johnpaulgolf Wrote:broncomania can you fit two rigs?...just would like to see Aaron...

Confusedcratchhe:Confusedupergrin:
my trailer has a 20' deck. one rig only. if i could , aaron knows i would haul him.

bronco gathering at river rock july 2008 - johnpaulgolf - 07-11-2008

[SIZE="7"]7[/SIZE]days and counting...:chili:

:wav:

:party:

:gunshot:

bronco gathering at river rock july 2008 - johnpaulgolf - 07-12-2008

come on...yeah thats right!!!:rockon::chili::rockon:

johnpaulgolf Wrote:[SIZE="7"]6[/SIZE]days and counting...:chili:

bronco gathering at river rock july 2008 - johnpaulgolf - 07-13-2008

what what what what....:biggthumpup:

I wish I had bigger tires so I could play with Chuck...:crying:

johnpaulgolf Wrote:[SIZE="7"]5[/SIZE]days and counting...:chili:

bronco gathering at river rock july 2008 - johnpaulgolf - 07-14-2008

:toothy12:Confusedmokin::toothy12:

johnpaulgolf Wrote:[SIZE="7"]4[/SIZE]days and counting...:chili:

bronco gathering at river rock july 2008 - chuzie - 07-14-2008

needy wives suck! Sad

bronco gathering at river rock july 2008 - johnpaulgolf - 07-14-2008

chuzie Wrote:needy wives suck! Sad

can you say "NANNY" rent a dang nurse or something for the weekend...dang does she understand that a man needs to get away sometimes...promise her a weekend of spa's and pedicure and stuff with no kids...when you come back let her go...alone...no kids...come on boy you gotta be smarter...

bronco gathering at river rock july 2008 - chuzie - 07-15-2008

Trust me that crap does not phase her. Plus, I shouldn't have to buy my way into the opportunity to get away for a weekend. I earn that crap each and every day I "bring home the bacon."

On the flip side, I can't take care of my two kids for a long period of time by myself however, she does do it every day and I would think it is pretty common at this point.

Whatever. I give up. It is not worth having to deal with her all week long stewing about me leaving and then getting back on Sunday to deal with it some more. I would just soon prevent the argument before it starts and come to terms with the fact that until my little ones are a little older I will not be going on any weekend leisure trips with my buddies. Chuck suggested a day run at the gulches may be feasible.

I really do not know what she is going to do next month when I start flying 10 day trips downrange across the pond. Guess she will complain about me doing my job at that point.

What is boils down to is I do not have a spouse that supports my hobby and has nothing but contempt rather than interest for anything that takes my time away from her, especially broncos. She made the comment the other day, when I reminded her I was going to river rock this weekend, that I do not have time for multiple hobbies and that flying is my hobby and it just happens to be my job as well. Whatever.

I am done venting and will just suck it up and take it in the rear like a good soldier should.

bronco gathering at river rock july 2008 - johnpaulgolf - 07-15-2008

Dang chuzie...:banghead:

I hate it for ya...:poke:

Maybe you picked the wrong one...Confusedcratchhe: :error: Confusedcratchhe:

She must be really HOT...:pinklove:

I'll tell ya what give me your home phone and I will call her...:biggthumpup:
Its sad but her not supporting your other interest will end in a bad divorce...I promise I know...My X use to give me crap every time I went to golf...or hang out with freinds...or watch TV that she did'nt like...ect, ect, ect.
She would always try and make me feel bad about everything I did, even when I treid to include her...Confusedcratchhe: blah blah blah you get the idea...
Hopefully she(your wife) will lighten up when your kids get more self suffecient...If not get a really bad paying job and a good lawyer and run like hell...and then spend alot, I mean alot of time with your kids!!!

Alright Dr. JP is done...10-4:thefinger:

Confusedmokin:
Only good thing that physco biotch did for me was give me John Paul

bronco gathering at river rock july 2008 - johnpaulgolf - 07-15-2008

:biggthumpup: :rubeyes: :biggthumpup:

johnpaulgolf Wrote:[SIZE="7"]3[/SIZE]days and counting...:chili: