The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 09-29-2014

Just don't lose the key!!

Lug nut guards, theft cutoff switches, what's next- locking gas cap? Exactly what kind of neighborhood do you live in?

It was really nice out here. Played cards. Little trick I learned a while back. Pics are a little out of order. Wheels went from old school white to semi-flat black. Painted the rear bumper while I was at it.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 09-29-2014

What are those tires for Charles?

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 09-29-2014

They are for that 76 you helped me take the fenders off of. She's starting to look good. Gotta get some more work done on it and snap some more pics.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 09-29-2014

Actually, I bought 3 sets. Now me, Chuck, and Doug all have matching keys. Guess if I piss them off they could steal my tires.

Where did you find half painted playing cards? I would return them. Gotta be hard to read.

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with T2.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Phoneman - 09-29-2014

67 got some new rubber today. 33" bfg at's. Glad to get those loud goodyears off

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 09-29-2014

Rain, rain go away.....

Not motivated enough to get soaked in order to work on Bronco.

All I did today was find a way to prevent my ratchet straps from falling out of their anchor points when loosened. Found some heavy duty rubber washers at Lowes. They work very well.

[Image: dd213113e24cb6d8f3a72231f4ee0f16.jpg]

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with T2.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - wepuckett - 09-29-2014

agree with you on the rain I need to put some oil int to help brake sludge or whatever is in the engine for last 15 years loose but drizzly here.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 09-30-2014

Um.... Well... The rain cleared. Gorgeous day. Pulled my aluminum thermostat housing in order to install a BMW fan temp switch in the plugged port and replace my 180 deg thermostat with a 195 deg. Unfortunately, my dumbass had previously blocked said port with a steel plug. Spend an hour massaging the plug loose. Long story short, the fan switch is installed and now my awesome Volvo fan is completely automated. On at 195 and 210 degrees (low/high respectively). Just in time too seeing as I have forgotten twice in as many days to manually actuate the fan and almost overheated!

That is the good news. I found a leak in my fancy Ron Davis radiator on the passenger side tank. Gotta find someone to fix it tomorrow so I will yank it in the parking lot tonight and hope for the best. This may be the one thing that prevents me from going to Tellico next week. I am running out of time as I leave for a mission on Friday and won't return until 2 days before Tellico. Wish me luck.

Oh, and I am pretty sure my alternator is going bad. I hear a light yet deep metal on metal sound cycling on and off and nobody in Charleston has one used. Sad

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 09-30-2014

Just driving around today [Image: 17e88197952de21e9f4b3aa7391c3acc.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 10-01-2014

Spent some time drawing up some frame brackets for my duffs arms since I bought them used