The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 10-06-2014

Got my headers into tonight they came out great hardest part was getting the old bolts out.

Trying to decided on what muffler to use. It's going to be a 2 in to 1 at the before the trans and dumped in front of the rear tire. I currently have 2 good flow master 40. I'm temped to reuse them. The goal is not be obnoxiously load and be able to talk in the truck. What does everyone recommend.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 10-08-2014

The flow masters should be ok. If you put the exh behind the rear wheels, it will be a lot quieter.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 10-09-2014

Finished up ole' nellie. She looks a lot better now.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 10-09-2014

Looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 10-10-2014

Looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 10-11-2014

snipes243 Wrote:Got my headers into tonight they came out great hardest part was getting the old bolts out.

Trying to decided on what muffler to use. It's going to be a 2 in to 1 at the before the trans and dumped in front of the rear tire. I currently have 2 good flow master 40. I'm temped to reuse them. The goal is not be obnoxiously load and be able to talk in the truck. What does everyone recommend.

I am running dual FloFlos dumped in front of rears. It is pretty loud so if Bart is correct, I may consider moving my dump location. Chuck just installed a 2-1 and it is nice and quiet but still has a great sound. We can actually carry on a conversation in the cab at highway speeds.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - 72_EB_GUY - 10-11-2014

Decided to take my drivers door apart to lube the inner workings, tired of climbing out of passenger side. While I was at it I decided to realign my door. After 3 hours of sweating, cussing, and yelling at the door I think I finally have it as close as it is going to get to being aligned right.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 10-11-2014

72_EB_GUY Wrote:Decided to take my drivers door apart to lube the inner workings, tired of climbing out of passenger side. While I was at it I decided to realign my door. After 3 hours of sweating, cussing, and yelling at the door I think I finally have it as close as it is going to get to being aligned right.
I did that to my door once and ended up getting soft doors. Wasn't worth the headache. Big Grin

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with T2.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - 72_EB_GUY - 10-11-2014

I did it before when I installed the quick release door hinges, but I guess it had been long enough that I forgot how difficult it was.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - wepuckett - 10-11-2014

Well had a mechanic buddy come over and help me go through the extra 302 I have and he said it looks like a fresh performance build that hasn't even had the 500 break in miles on it yet. So if the 68 engine doesn't roar back to life well I guess I have this one to drop in there in its place.