The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 10-13-2014

chuzie Wrote:I am running dual FloFlos dumped in front of rears. It is pretty loud so if Bart is correct, I may consider moving my dump location. Chuck just installed a 2-1 and it is nice and quiet but still has a great sound. We can actually carry on a conversation in the cab at highway speeds.

I basically ended up using Nick H design since it sounds amazing. I ran 2 separate 2.50" pipes into a magnaflow muffler. Then ran one 3" pipe out in front of the passenger side rear tire. Came out great sounds good at idle and cruising up the road. I can also have a conversation in the cab with the doors off no problem.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 10-13-2014

Well done.

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with T2.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 10-13-2014

Starting to get ready for the Nov run. I am hoping to be all done within a week and not have to rush til the last minute!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 10-13-2014

broncosbybart Wrote:Starting to get ready for the Nov run. I am hoping to be all done within a week and not have to rush til the last minute!
Dream on buddy. We all fail when it comes to that. Nick H is the only exception.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 10-14-2014

No doubt. At least I'm planning toward a positive goal. Fingers crossed.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 10-14-2014

Installed my Champion radiator today. My temps are higher on the interstate as opposed to my Ron Davis radiator so I am still looking at repairing it instead.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 10-14-2014

Mine just needs the rock skis finished and hopefully the long arms will get on.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - nhopman - 10-14-2014

chuzie Wrote:Dream on buddy. We all fail when it comes to that. Nick H is the only exception.

I must have you all fooled. I wrench quite a bit, although not as much as I used to have to just to keep it running. I have had to leave mine at home or at camp more than once because of issues, believe me, it has taken many years and quite a few wrenching weekends to get it where it is today, and it's never over. Just this past weekend, I replaced an exhaust header gasket and installed a new horn, it was a tough day in the garage Confusedupergrin:

Nick

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 10-18-2014

Tried epoxy on the Ron Davis and still leaks. Bars Leaks liquid aluminum is my last hope of salvaging this expensive radiator. More to come.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Bronco Biff - 10-18-2014

Egad!!! Radiator shop can't help?