The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run (/thread-2371.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - JayT - 11-05-2010

Oh, and Shags will be joining us, but Jill and Coop will not. :crying:

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - gumby93 - 11-06-2010

JayT Wrote:Oh, and Shags will be joining us, but Jill and Coop will not. :crying:

all loaded up and ready to go.....heading to bed in a few and getting at it early yo meet everyone and hit the trails

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - bone collector - 11-07-2010

man wish I could of made it I know it had to me muddy up there my son had his championship football game last night. if anyone was on hwy 49 in mnt pleasant nc that was us playing football it was a good game but we lost by 6. Now lets see soom pics when yall get back

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - Timstrk - 11-07-2010

OMG! I haven't had that much fun in a long time. Excellent (but cold) weather. Great trail conditions (meaning worse) and good friends to tell lies to. Outstanding time. Thanks to Chuck and Mrs. Chuck, Matt and Liz (get better) and everyone that showed up. Thanks Nick, for the shirt. Love that you put my truck on it. I appreciate that. Dinner Sat night was a great idea and went very well. Looking foreward to the Meet-n-Greet. I may need some new parts.

Tim

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - JayT - 11-07-2010

Home safe and sound. Thank you very much guys and ladies! Had a great time and got my first ride in FBG!

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - snipes243 - 11-07-2010

Awsome weekend best wheeling trip all summer. Thanks to chuck matt and liz and ronda for all the great work. Nick the Tshirts were great. Cant wait to see the pictures too. The trails were the best all year cant wait to wheel with everybody again.

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - chuzie - 11-07-2010

Home. Got back with no major issues. The rig was a bit unstable from the bent tie-rod and I ran off the interstate once and almost bit it but other than that, all went well. Thanks to everyone for a GREAT weekend and I look forward to doing it again.

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - firefighter2134 - 11-07-2010

home unloaded and mostly unpacked..will talk more later tired now and pics to follow

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - gumby93 - 11-07-2010

Made it home safe. The death wobble is gone for now thanx to Jayt and his spare tire. Thanx for a great weekend. Was pleased at how gumby handled the trails for pretty much the first time. Thanx again to Matt, Liz, Rhonda and David for the cookout last nite. Turned out really well. Thanx again Nick for letting me tag along on the night run.

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - Shags - 11-07-2010

Hi im shags! Tongue Big red ford 89 f150 on 37's

Made it home safe aswell, Have to change waterpump tomorrow though! right as we left JayT's it started leaking pretty bad, I threw some stop leak in it and made it home. (changed heater core the other day and flushed system before hand and put to much pressure and just busted the gasket Sad)

Sorry I didnt meet all of you guys but the ones I met were awesome, and really sorry yet again to (I belive fire fighter?) For throwing rocks at you so much >.< really wish my 4wd was working... I was told the trail we were on was easy!!

And a big thank you to Ronda and Stewie... I mean David (look what I can do!) you guys were both super nice and awesome to hang with and Thanks for the Dos Equis I owe ya!!

Also JayT thanks again buddy I really appreciate everything you have done for Summer and I over the weekend If you ever need anything you can call me and Ill try my best.