The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 05-15-2011

That is a wierd one. Hadn't seen you in a while. Glad to know you are doing well, despite the issues w/the Bronco. They seem to never end.... But it keeps you on your toes, right???

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - firefighter2134 - 05-15-2011

tore into the front end to find the culprit...bushings, bearings and while i was at it i believe the front springs are shot. so now have to figure out what to do next..

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 05-17-2011

tore the front end off the old ecors racer. there was more fiberglass and plastic than metal on it.. nothing the sawzall and air chisel couldn't take care of...

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - shon - 05-18-2011

unpacked a smittybuilt console and a new windshield. flywheel and clutch will be done by 2moro I hope. kinda hate to get rid of that trick clutch rod I made at the super cele....

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 05-18-2011

that isn't a true fix. a true fix would have involved some chewing gum and some duct tape instead of the hose clamps...

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - shon - 05-19-2011

not perfect I will give ya , I have managed to drive it for a year. almost done with another new clutch and flywheel. new shift fork and who knows where the slack come from...

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - 744x4 - 05-19-2011

Broke out the Plasma Cutter and Hacked the 69 tub behind the drs to start the transformation.Cut the tail light Housing's off so I can use then to finish the back of the tub also.Gonna be sick once narrowed on the 102 in WB chassis.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 05-20-2011

Well I finally got my bronco on the road. Really I just took it around the block to be safe. Then I took it to the gas station to give it about $20 (1/3 od a tank!). But on the way home I noticed the power steering was slowly going away. Well that will be another thread in my future. Washed and waxed the ole girl up when I got it home. I will need to tighten up the belt or get a smaller one b/c it squeels horribly. Next week I will update the tags and begin driving her to work (a whole four miles away!).:biggthumpup:

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - firefighter2134 - 05-21-2011

congrats on getting it road worthy

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - 73Bronc - 05-21-2011

Not much wrenching lately other than replacing a brake switch and taking off the hardtop. Enjoying the break, I'm sure it will end soon enough :beer:

[Image: broncoTopless.jpg]