The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE (/thread-2820.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - rtj731 - 10-25-2011

You will need a good vagina pad under that bag, or you pay the piper

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - firefighter2134 - 10-25-2011

rtj731 Wrote:You will need a good vagina pad under that bag, or you pay the piper

nah...he just picks those up on the trails...

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - broncosbybart - 10-27-2011

I won't be able to make it out Thurs, but will plan to be there Fri noonish. Definitely got a site with electricity this time! Bringing a heater or 2 as well for the tent. My rig isn't tagged, so I'll have to trailer it to/from the campsite and won't be able to run any forest roads. I know Clay is in the same boat. Not sure if anyone else is. Some people got tickets for that last year.

I think Chuzie is cruzin' for dudes this year Big Grin

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - blazinchuck - 10-27-2011

broncosbybart Wrote:I think Chuzie is cruzin' for dudes this year Big Grin
:rubeyes:

oooooh, someone's cruising for a bruising :popc1:

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - chuzie - 10-27-2011

broncosbybart Wrote:I think Chuzie is cruzin' for dudes this year Big Grin

Ummmm, did I miss something bro; didn't copy last transmission. You came in broken and stupid. Come again...

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - broncosbybart - 10-27-2011

ha ha. just trying to keep the pot stirred up.

in the words of orlando jones; 'if you keep campaigning for that butt whooping, you'll soon be elected'

i think i'll bow out at this point... back to your regularly scheduled program.

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - scbronco - 10-27-2011

Chuck would you post a pic of Chuzies new wheels and tires... i cant seem to find one and the posts are saying you have custody of the thing right now... just curious about these $$$ wheels...

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - BucknEB - 10-27-2011

chuzie Wrote:Ummmm, did I miss something bro; didn't copy last transmission. You came in broken and stupid. Come again...

hahaha:hysterical:

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - BucknEB - 10-27-2011

Is it to early to plan for next year?

If we wanted to schedule around a full moon for a night time trail ride, the full moon dates for next year is Monday Oct 29th and Wednesday Nov. 28th. unfortunately.

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - chuzie - 10-27-2011

BucknEB Wrote:Is it to early to plan for next year?

If we wanted to schedule around a full moon for a night time trail ride, the full moon dates for next year is Monday Oct 29th and Wednesday Nov. 28th. unfortunately.

When planning for the event we have to make multiple considerations to include temperature, changing of the leaves, holidays, voting cycles, other OHV events, as well as moon phase.

Typically October is too soon for leaves but not always.

Anything late enough in Nov to take advantage of the full moon will also give us temperatures lower than we would like to see for comfortable topless wheeling; however, October 28 is also a full moon.

Veterans Day will be observed on the 12th which may benefit a few of our folks and I do not see the election on the 6th to be an issue. Also, no one has posted any events to cover that time period yet.

So..... I would venture to say that the potential dates to select for next year will likely be October 27, November 3, or November 10.

Just my .02 Smile