The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
306 EFI build - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: 306 EFI build (/thread-3031.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

306 EFI build - BicksBroncs - 01-18-2012

Sounds great! Enjoyed reading your thread.

306 EFI build - jollygrngiant - 01-18-2012

I'm definately gonna have to sit shotgun for a little test drive. Those are some nice numbers! Can't wait to see what she'll produce with the 4.56's on the dyno.....

306 EFI build - chuzie - 01-18-2012

blazinchuck Wrote:...dont be haten chuzie lol

your chits weak!

Oh Gosh! Don't make me blow a ton of $$ just to prove you wrong. I can't afford to keep showing you up all the time :thefinger:

306 EFI build - blazinchuck - 01-18-2012

it makes me proud to know i am YOUR GOAL :hysterical:Confusedmokin::thefinger:

306 EFI build - chuzie - 01-18-2012

More like a hurdle.

306 EFI build - bucketobolts - 01-19-2012

[Image: fail-hurdles.jpg]

....Sorry couldn't help myself...

306 EFI build - blazinchuck - 01-19-2012

bucketobolts Wrote:[Image: fail-hurdles.jpg]

....Sorry couldn't help myself...

thats freaking hilarious:hysterical:

306 EFI build - chuzie - 01-19-2012

Hate you!

306 EFI build - blazinchuck - 01-24-2012

thing were going good until yesterday. riding home and stopped at the gas station. went to restart the truck...turns over, but no fuel pumps. begin swapping relays, checking fuses,check wiring to pumps. call chuzie for more ideas...decided to do a "self test"

computer wont do it! my check engine light was getting dimmer each time i tried to selftest. i put the pumps on run, by grounding the test port out...the pumps are running, but it wont start(like ignition isnt working)

called Doug, and he brought me his computer (from the efi swap he plans to do) plug his computer in and it fires up. guess i get another computer

306 EFI build - BucknEB - 01-24-2012

blazinchuck Wrote:thing were going good until yesterday. riding home and stopped at the gas station. went to restart the truck...turns over, but no fuel pumps. begin swapping relays, checking fuses,check wiring to pumps. call chuzie for more ideas...decided to do a "self test"

computer wont do it! my check engine light was getting dimmer each time i tried to selftest. i put the pumps on run, by grounding the test port out...the pumps are running, but it wont start(like ignition isnt working)

called Doug, and he brought me his computer (from the efi swap he plans to do) plug his computer in and it fires up. guess i get another computer

Glad I could help, and now I know my computer will work.:xyxthumbs: Unless you end up giving me Chuzie's AIDS virus.Confusedupergrin: