The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
bronco gathering at river rock july 2008 - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: bronco gathering at river rock july 2008 (/thread-457.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

bronco gathering at river rock july 2008 - Audra - 07-15-2008

chuzie Wrote:Trust me that crap does not phase her. Plus, I shouldn't have to buy my way into the opportunity to get away for a weekend. I earn that crap each and every day I "bring home the bacon."

On the flip side, I can't take care of my two kids for a long period of time by myself however, she does do it every day and I would think it is pretty common at this point.

Whatever. I give up. It is not worth having to deal with her all week long stewing about me leaving and then getting back on Sunday to deal with it some more. I would just soon prevent the argument before it starts and come to terms with the fact that until my little ones are a little older I will not be going on any weekend leisure trips with my buddies. Chuck suggested a day run at the gulches may be feasible.

I really do not know what she is going to do next month when I start flying 10 day trips downrange across the pond. Guess she will complain about me doing my job at that point.

What is boils down to is I do not have a spouse that supports my hobby and has nothing but contempt rather than interest for anything that takes my time away from her, especially broncos. She made the comment the other day, when I reminded her I was going to river rock this weekend, that I do not have time for multiple hobbies and that flying is my hobby and it just happens to be my job as well. Whatever.

I am done venting and will just suck it up and take it in the rear like a good soldier should.

Damn. I had a marriage like that. Then I married a guy that enjoys my hobbies too. Goodluck man :beer:

bronco gathering at river rock july 2008 - Ogeechee 4x4 - 07-15-2008

johnpaulgolf Wrote::biggthumpup: :rubeyes: :biggthumpup:
johnpaulgolf Wrote:[SIZE="7"]3[/SIZE]days and counting...:chili:

:wav:

:party:

:gunshot:

Except for food & cooler stuffs, my bronco is packed and ready to go. :biggthumpup::chili:

bronco gathering at river rock july 2008 - godevil - 07-15-2008

You got a spot in that rollin mansion for me JP? :thefinger:

May have to roll out and have some:beer: with you boys..

Donnie

bronco gathering at river rock july 2008 - johnpaulgolf - 07-15-2008

godevil Wrote:You got a spot in that rollin mansion for me JP? :thefinger:

May have to roll out and have some:beer: with you boys..

Donnie

Yes yes and yes...plenty room...:bigok:

Maybe chuzie needs a lesson from ya on kitchen passes...:hysterical:

Can't wait...:toothy12:

bronco gathering at river rock july 2008 - godevil - 07-15-2008

johnpaulgolf Wrote:maybe chuzie needs a lesson from ya on kitchen passes...

No he will work it out,if he is gonna be flying alot in the near future it probably is the right thing.

Give and take, give and take.

Donnie

bronco gathering at river rock july 2008 - johnpaulgolf - 07-16-2008

I am ready...went got groceries and gas today...Bronco is ready...should get the rest loaded up tonight and tommorow should be there Thurs. night 9-10pm...I e-mailed River Rock (Steve / Kim) and told them I would be there Thurs. I also spoke with Steve on the weekend of the 4th about arriving Thurs.
Anyway I will be ready...:biggthumpup:

[SIZE="7"]2[/SIZE] days :chili:

:gunshot:

Confusedmokin:

bronco gathering at river rock july 2008 - Ogeechee 4x4 - 07-16-2008

Glad you talked to them personally, 'cause when they asked me yesterday I guessed that no one would arrive until friday. oops.

bronco gathering at river rock july 2008 - broncomania - 07-17-2008

im loaded and ready to go pick up johnski. we are leaving his house around 8am.

bronco gathering at river rock july 2008 - blazinchuck - 07-17-2008

I'm ready!!!! Gonna leave out @ 6am when Donnie arrives. Them meet up with Shawn in Ravenel, then hit the road for good @ 7am. I will be bringing some club items for sale if anyone needs something. I'm only bringing large,Xlarge shirts,hats,koozies,stickers.

if you need me to bring larger shirts or hoodies...let me know. I will try to check this before I leave in the morning.Chuck

bronco gathering at river rock july 2008 - Audra - 07-18-2008

We're here!!! Big Grin Only one tent camper, one guy with a motorhome and us so far. Can't wait to see everybody!!! :beer:

btw bring TP :hysterical:

and also mapquest is wrong. From 49/22 if you are coming from the west watch for King Road which has a small River Rock sign and take a right there.