The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 11-04-2014

chuzie Wrote:Unsubscribed. Can't take it anymore!

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with T2.

Run out of zima?

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 11-04-2014

Wrong thread.

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with T2.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - nhopman - 11-04-2014

I installed a new yellow top battery so I don't have to sit back at camp and make engine noises

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 11-04-2014

So we can check spare battery of the group spare parts list?

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - 72_EB_GUY - 11-05-2014

I started off just needing to change a leaking axle seal on my rear end. Ended up changing all the fluids throughout the bronco. Also changed out my breather lines on the front and back diffs, both were clogged and dry rotted. When I drained the fluid out of the front I found I had gotten water in. So I also took apart and cleaned the front diff. I just hope I haven't forgot to check something before I head out for the NovRun.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 11-05-2014

i changed to E3 plugs and ford racing 9mm plug wires. it'll be nice to see some better fuel economy and hp lol

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - wepuckett - 11-05-2014

Well I have spent some time cleaning the intake I picked up hopping to get it clean by friday and hopefully hear the bronco run before the weekend. The Aluminum jelly I finally found locally is doing a nice job on the outside of the intake, but not so much on the rust spot on the iside just inside the thermostat area, coated it with some and gonna let it sit for a couple hours instead of the 5 mins on the jar and see if that breaks it up.

Well looks like I might be able to make it for at least Saturday, so I would drive down in the morning and drive back that evening. So hopefully can find a spare seat to ride with someone if not will always have the camera and can even bring the videocam to shoot some video's of the crazy stuff.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - rtj731 - 11-05-2014

blazinchuck Wrote:i changed to E3 plugs and ford racing 9mm plug wires. it'll be nice to see some better fuel economy and hp lol

Chuck,
what wire separators did you use? I just went with 9mm also and need to source a good set of wire separators. See ya on Friday.

PS any shirts or hoodies avaibile in medium? if so bring em I'm good it.

Ps looking for a arb solenoid, need one, if you have or can get one TIA

Friday
Jay

WEPUCKETT,
I have an open seat, and willing to let you control the wheel some ,if you able to make the trip, look forward to seeing ya

Jay

Nick,
headed out first thing in the am to grab a battery, 10 years on a red top, I could milk it but why chance it, been trickle charging over the past two weeks but won't hold a static charge for long. Damm another large expense.