The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Bronco Biff - 11-05-2014

try the old trt30 coupon code at Advance, knocked a nice chunk off of my last red top.........

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - wepuckett - 11-05-2014

If the trt30 coupon doesn't work try the P20 as it is valid till Dec31 not quite as good but another good option.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - wepuckett - 11-06-2014

Well I got the intake I picked up cleaned up today took it too school and used the blasting cabinet to finish cleaning it up. Depending on weather and time I get home tomorrow gonna try to pull the old one and install this one and the new carb. Also got the Alternator pig tail in the mail today so can finally get the alternator reinstalled with a new belt. If everything goes according to plan I should be in a posistion to see if it will start tomorrow. If only it had brakes and I knew the trans was good I could throw it on the trailer and bring it Saturday if I get it to start tomorrow.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - shon - 11-10-2014

Still parts gathering....Painless harness en-route to Ga. 850.00 shipped from a gentleman on Classic , and quite a few other boxes are awaiting my arrival. I have a nice tailgate and the fiberglass 1/4's in the bed of the truck just waiting to head east. Just got insurance on the 72 so I can get the registration current(overlooked it since 2012 when I came back out to Cali to work) Probably stopping in Nashville to get a good 1/2 cab top. I am taking 6 weeks off so I may get a little done this trip back. I was thinking of rebuilding my 302 but I may just grab a sealed one from Dugan racing near the house. Saves time and that is what is at a premium for me at the moment. I may actually get the 6 point cage I got from "Bart" installed on this trip.
I hope everyone has a safe and blessed Holiday.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncomatt - 11-10-2014

My stable is full again! After 3 years with out a pick up I have gotten another. A 1975 F100 351w, auto, power disk brakes, ps. It was painted 3 years ago and is rust free. Needs a few minor repairs and as you can tell by the pics it needs un pimping. Going back to stock look

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - jollygrngiant - 11-12-2014

Nice Matt! Bet it feels great owning a bed you never have to make, again!! How's the interior look?

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 11-21-2014

Been off of working on Broncos for the past couple of weeks. Had to put a motor in the parts getter. The 2.8L 4 cyl is a piece of crap and very expensive. I found a 2007 2.9L with low miles but was hit hard and had a lot of broken external parts. The 2.8L parts all fit on it and she is back together! Even fabbed up a bracket to attach an electric fan to the radiator and got rid of the bulky and gas robbing mechanical unit.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 11-21-2014

Now back to Bronco work. Started back on tearing down a 96 Explorer 302 to get rebuilt and put in Sharon's ride.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Bronco Biff - 11-22-2014

Has an oil cooler on it? Nice!! Ya gonna use it?

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 11-22-2014

Yeah, the early 5.0 Explorers had them. I plan to keep it. It is very tight fitting. The front crossmember is kinda in the way but it can work.