The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - shon - 12-09-2014

Sorry to hear about your untimely seasonal issues. God speed and Merry Christmas. Hope all is well.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 12-09-2014

I carry marshmallows, Hershey bars and graham crackers in my rig for such occasions. ;-)

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with T2.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - 72_EB_GUY - 12-09-2014

Luckily I got stopped before a fire started. But definitely something I need to add to the boxes of supplies in back.

Seriously, i know u have a few fire extinguishers in your rig, right?

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with T2.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - 72_EB_GUY - 12-09-2014

Yes with something this old, and with the scoop on top sucking in every leaf and piece of pine straw in the neighborhood, I keep 2 1/2 in there. The 1/2 is an extinguisher I don't even know where it came from and looks old as hell but I can't bring myself to throw it away.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 12-09-2014

Well, that sucks. Let us know what you find on the motor. Hopefully is isn't something major.

What are you planning out there Shon? Sounds like your piecing together a killer rig!

72_EB_GUY Wrote:Yes with something this old, and with the scoop on top sucking in every leaf and piece of pine straw in the neighborhood, I keep 2 1/2 in there. The 1/2 is an extinguisher I don't even know where it came from and looks old as hell but I can't bring myself to throw it away.

Sweet. I lost a rig once due to fire and will never be without an extinguisher again. I too carry three fire extinguishers. One 5lb on the outboard side of each front seat and a 10lb bottle hangs on the rear roll bar. All are easily accessible. I just hope I never have to use them.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - shon - 12-10-2014

I am wanting to build nice daily driver. I figure I am building a 2016 Bronco. I hope to get the drivetrain in and crossmembers built. The fuel lines plumbed and the body mocked up before I have to head back west. Then I will need to acquire a core support and figure how I am going to fab the hinges and slides for the one piece front end. New painless harness is in the basement. I have the chassis from with 4 wheel disc , ext. arms and a 3.5" lift. Need to order an EFI tank , want it in before I deal with the body.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 12-10-2014

BC efi tank gets my vote! A really easy install and adjusts up and down depending on body lift. As far as the core support, CRAB made a tubular core support that was sick! I wish I could have one for my build but the shipping would kill me. He is out west I think in OR or UT.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - shon - 12-18-2014

Well the EFI fuel tank showed up , I dropped the adapter and tailshaft of Yesterday. But as of now all progress is stopped. Late Monday night I went out to get a pack of smokes out of the truck and the ground was wet. The step at the end of my covered porch moves and I should have fixed it a few years ago.....results below.