The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Bronco Biff - 02-09-2015

Me too on the KOH. Good stuff!! Even wore my Bronco Lou Racing shirt from where Lou Levy and the MEB guys went out 3? years ago.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 02-09-2015

Yep Clay. Just say when. I'm done with the heater and temp gauge. Thx!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 02-09-2015

broncosbybart Wrote:Yep Clay. Just say when. I'm done with the heater and temp gauge. Thx!

Did the heater end up working out. Gonna try and get it inspected this week so I will try and get those seats in the next couple of days.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 02-09-2015

Inspected? So the bronco is gonna be fully street legal and legitimate?

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!

chuzie Wrote:Inspected? So the bronco is gonna be fully street legal and legitimate?

Well funny thing is that bronco the is fully licensed and insured. But in NC I have to go through a vin inspection to get my title. Long story short they came out to inspect it, the officer got a little mad when I basically handed him the glove box door. Which is kinda funny that was he cared about that the most cause the windshield is cracked in like 3 places and there no doors on the it. So I have to slap the dash back in, and have him look at the public vin so I can get my title. Fun times

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 02-09-2015

Did you catch his name? Douche Baggins?

Confusedmokin:
chuzie Wrote:Did you catch his name? Douche Baggins?

Got his name and phone number

Heater worked out great. Got the housing up to about 200 degrees before I weldereded on it. Had to buy some 308 stainless wire though. Standard ER70 wire kept wanting to crack.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Bronco Biff - 02-09-2015

Funny how things change over time. Virginia used to be a royal pain in the butt but as I understand it now with old vehicles (over 25 years) you can go get you a brand new vin and title of the correct year as a "reproduction" vehicle. The last time I registered my '73 after owning it for 30 yrs the very helpful people at DMV had to "rebuild" my title. The very nice lady even asked me if I wanted it listed as a station wagon as it was when I originally titled it or as an SUV like the not very nice woman insisted it had to be changed to when I updated my registration after moving one time
I think that was when the title became confused.

How was the ride in GA chuzie? I thought about it til I checked it on mapquest Tues and saw it was 6.5 hrs away.