The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 05-21-2011

looking good guys. i tightened my ps belt and figured out why the trail rig wouldn't start. it was corrosion in the battery disconnect switch. went to URE for the work day. that is a story for that thread though. met Nick and Jay, not JT out there. JT was rumored to be around somewhere, but we never saw him....

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - firefighter2134 - 05-24-2011

fixed steering stabilizer. now on to rest of front end...lol

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - shon - 05-26-2011

windshield frame welded on , awaiting the glass guy to show up.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 05-27-2011

continuing on tub removal from the old race rig. the best way has been with the air chisel and sawzall. there hasn't been a whole lot of metal holding the seams together. glad i got a tetnus shot a while back...

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - shon - 05-27-2011

glass in but seal was to large. had to trim a corner and glue it , but it looks much better now...:biggthumpup:

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - JayT - 05-27-2011

broncosbybart Wrote:looking good guys. i tightened my ps belt and figured out why the trail rig wouldn't start. it was corrosion in the battery disconnect switch. went to URE for the work day. that is a story for that thread though. met Nick and Jay, not JT out there. JT was rumored to be around somewhere, but we never saw him....

Me? Nah man... No rig right now... But VERY glad that we had some more members show up for a work day! Thank you! I don't wanna hijack, but I'm planning on August for the next CB4x4 workday... You in?!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - shon - 06-03-2011

been driving the Piss out of it.......I am happier driving the old beast than I am my 07 F150.....:biggthumpup:

Can't wait to pickup the 6 point cage since the rollbar is pushed about 4" off center since the roll...:toothy12: :crying:

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - shon - 06-07-2011

chasing down some exhaust leaks and looking to drop back to 31's I think.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 06-12-2011

started bend tube for the main hoop

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 06-12-2011

JayT Wrote:Me? Nah man... No rig right now... But VERY glad that we had some more members show up for a work day! Thank you! I don't wanna hijack, but I'm planning on August for the next CB4x4 workday... You in?!

just saw this. very possibly. it's gonna be a hot one though...

haven't done much here recently. started working on the ECORS racer some more. will have to update the build thread.