The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Shirts! 10th Annual NovRun shirt thread - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Shirts! 10th Annual NovRun shirt thread (/thread-3769.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Shirts! 10th Annual NovRun shirt thread - chuzie - 10-12-2015

broncosbybart Wrote:What's mine say?

Dude

Sorry, I couldn't help it.

Everyone will has their name on the front. Yours says "douche."

Shirts! 10th Annual NovRun shirt thread - Bronco Biff - 12-01-2015

Alright guys, there was some interest in getting a couple of extra shirts done. If you are still interested here is the deal. Particulars as in post #1 with these modifications, order deadline will be this Saturday the 5th at Midnight, total order will be placed Sunday a.m. It cost about $5 to mail a shirt. Flat rate box for multiples is about $8.50 If you would like anything other than what is listed for color hit me up with your thoughts/desires by Friday so I can discuss and settle with the shirt guy Saturday. He has a few other colors on hand.

Shirts! 10th Annual NovRun shirt thread - broncosbybart - 12-01-2015

chuzie Wrote:Everyone will has their name on the front. Yours says "douche."

How did I miss this? The only funny you've said to date Smile

Thanks again for your work Biff!

Shirts! 10th Annual NovRun shirt thread - Broncitis - 12-01-2015

Biff I need 2 Tees Short sleeve Gray w/ black. 1-2XL and 1 Adult Small. 46.00 $ sent to your pay Pal. If I owe any more let me know. Thanks

Shirts! 10th Annual NovRun shirt thread - blazinchuck - 12-01-2015

biff you still have a list of the ones that were shorted from the last order? i think moody was interested also...ill let him know. im interested in the same lime green hoodies your girls had

Shirts! 10th Annual NovRun shirt thread - Bronco Biff - 12-01-2015

Yep, picked those up last night and are getting mailed tomorrow. (sorry fellas, didn't escape from the gates of hell in time to mail today, Shayne is going to do it for me in the morning!) Roger on the lime green's, get thier sizes....Willow's sleeves were a little long on her, but she likes it like that and at the rate she's growing they won't be short next November!! Dwight, pay pal received.

Shirts! 10th Annual NovRun shirt thread - Broncitis - 12-01-2015

If I had Willow around here helping make some Jerky she'd sure grow in the following year. It sure tickled me to see your family enjoy the Jerky. I'll try to have some the next time. I have just about ate all I had left over while sitting in the deer stand. I am going to have to shoot a jerky deer soon.

Shirts! 10th Annual NovRun shirt thread - blazinchuck - 12-05-2015

so far my girls want a hoodie each...ill let you know in a day. also ill talk to shawn today too

Shirts! 10th Annual NovRun shirt thread - Broncitis - 12-05-2015

I recieved my 3 and WE Pucketts 1 T shirt in the mail today. Thanks Biff.

Shirts! 10th Annual NovRun shirt thread - Bronco Biff - 12-06-2015

Very good!