The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 02-09-2015

Bronco Biff Wrote:Funny how things change over time. Virginia used to be a royal pain in the butt but as I understand it now with old vehicles (over 25 years) you can go get you a brand new vin and title of the correct year as a "reproduction" vehicle. The last time I registered my '73 after owning it for 30 yrs the very helpful people at DMV had to "rebuild" my title. The very nice lady even asked me if I wanted it listed as a station wagon as it was when I originally titled it or as an SUV like the not very nice woman insisted it had to be changed to when I updated my registration after moving one time
I think that was when the title became confused.

I had a Vin inspection last year in Va due to a typo on the Title, Was the easiest thing minus the fee. They actually look at frame that was it. The hardest part was paying the $120 fee.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 02-09-2015

broncosbybart Wrote:Heater worked out great. Got the housing up to about 200 degrees before I weldereded on it. Had to buy some 308 stainless wire though. Standard ER70 wire kept wanting to crack.

Good to hear

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 02-09-2015

Great. Good time. First experience with sand. The rpms definitely were on the high side a few times but the bronco did really well with no problems.

My drive was mapped at 5.5. Turned out to be 7 with the kids though.

Gotta make a shroud to protect my trans fan under the passenger floor board from debris. It got unbalanced a couple times from sand adhering to blades. On board air and a nozzle fixed that though.

;-)

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 02-13-2015

Retro [Image: 6334695fed46cff7ed1f8cb746f76c26.jpg][Image: 1277dff447a77ee54fcd6387e4e7aeb5.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 02-13-2015

Why Clay? Why?

What Chuzie you don't like the sweet orange seat?

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 02-13-2015

I've got an awesome 3 spd trans we could hook up to the column shifter. Trade you for that non-original 5 spd you've got there. I'll even do one better. I'll also trade you a cast iron dana 20 for that flimsy alum transfer case, too.

broncosbybart Wrote:I've got an awesome 3 spd trans we could hook up to the column shifter. Trade you for that non-original 5 spd you've got there. I'll even do one better. I'll also trade you a cast iron dana 20 for that flimsy alum transfer case, too.

Not sure if I can pass on such amazing deal

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - jdowns67 - 02-28-2015

While tracing down an electrical short I got a wild hair and decided to pull my heater core. Cleaning up, rewiring motor wiring, new plastic glove box on the way.
[Image: WP_20150221_16_23_32_Pro.jpg]
[Image: WP_20150221_16_23_56_Pro.jpg]
[Image: WP_20150228_17_02_49_Pro.jpg]

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 02-28-2015

Look into the gm motor upgrade while you have it out