The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 04-05-2015

...... oh, also threw in an atlas, rcvs, and narrowed the front end. No biggie.

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 04-06-2015

Eureka! I finally know what gear I'm in. Turns out I rigged the lokar shifter wrong when I installed the 4R70W. Now when I look like an idiot on the trail, it won't have anything to do with selecting the wrong gear.

Unfortunately I need to order a new cover for the indicator as it is popping out when I put it in park.

Tomorrow I'm going to attempt converting a push style dipstick tube from an E250 to threaded. Stay tuned for my imminent failure.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - scbronco - 04-07-2015

Good job on the shifter. I thought u did a zf for some reason tho... Let us know how ur dipstick mod goes. I wanna do that one too.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - nhopman - 04-07-2015

chuzie Wrote:Eureka! I finally know what gear I'm in. Turns out I rigged the lokar shifter wrong when I installed the 4R70W. Now when I look like an idiot on the trail, it won't have anything to do with selecting the wrong gear.

Unfortunately I need to order a new cover for the indicator as it is popping out when I put it in park.

Tomorrow I'm going to attempt converting a push style dipstick tube from an E250 to threaded. Stay tuned for my imminent failure.

I needed a new dipstick tube for mine, I got a piece of larger diameter brake line that the dip stick fit into and had the correct threaded end. Just cut it the proper length so it read the level correctly and bent it up and around exhaust, etc to fit. Did this several years back, still working great.

Nick

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 04-07-2015

Nick Hopman! If you don't confirm you are coming to Tellico, I am gonna cancel the entire event. Hopman attendance is NOT optional.

Mission accomplished. Love it!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 04-07-2015

Pulling the radiator and front off the engine in preparation for doing a swap. Clearing 15 years of crap out of shed s I can get it in there to do the swap. How in the world did I let so many fmaily members store there junk in there? Trying to get out from under the shade tree and onto a cement floor again.

Good luck. Sounds like it is time for a yard sale!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 04-07-2015

Straight to the Dumpster for most of this crap..Guessing I will have to swap oil pans and oil pump pickups when I get around to swapping.

Depends on the pan and your suspension clearance.