The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 04-09-2015

Started making hard lines for trans cooler. Zero fun.

Went through 2 rebuilt wiper motors. Both were bad. One from pep boys and one from orilley. Next will be from napa tomorrow. Zero fun.

Standing here staring at the beast and wondering how hard it would be to pick between the bronco and Kate Upton. Ugh! Yes, I actually have to think about it.

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 04-09-2015

chuzie Wrote:Started making hard lines for trans cooler. Zero fun.

Went through 2 rebuilt wiper motors. Both were bad. One from pep boys and one from orilley. Next will be from napa tomorrow. Zero fun.

Standing here staring at the beast and wondering how hard it would be to pick between the bronco and Kate Upton. Ugh! Yes, I actually have to think about it.

You sir have a problem if you have to pick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 04-09-2015

"Standing here staring at the beast and wondering how hard it would be to pick between the bronco and Kate Upton. Ugh! Yes, I actually have to think about it."

Did he just say that out loud??? I'm more than a little frightened by that.

Since we have a Broncitis on this forum now that isn't Drew from classic, perhaps Chuzie can change his name to broncoitus.

I promise, the hole in the rear quarter panel is for the gas nozzle chuzie!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 04-09-2015

I learned just exactly how troubling and expensive Hi Performance chicks are years ago. Way more than any performance vehicle I have ever owned. LOL They sure were fun tho. Today I picked up the Nused 302 to power the Bronco until I get the new one built. Recieved the fire stick steering shaft extension and 2 new joints for it as well as the twin stick shifter. Yay I have parts to play with and will likely occupy me long enough to keep me out of trouble with the wife and I kinda doubt this ol fellow has much chance with Kate any way. LOL

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 04-10-2015

I'll have you know I had to institute a restraining order against her as she became frighteningly clingy last summer. I can, and do, have any smokin hot swimsuit model I want.

They cost a mere $5 @ the magazine isle. ;-)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - nhopman - 04-10-2015

chuzie Wrote:Nick Hopman! If you don't confirm you are coming to Tellico, I am gonna cancel the entire event. Hopman attendance is NOT optional.

Wow! Didn't realize I was that special. I actually have a tear running down my cheek, or maybe just sweat running down my crack, it's hard to tell.

Anyways, I will say as of now I am planning on being there, I wouldn't want you to have to cancel the event on my behalf.

Nick

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 04-10-2015

Glad to hear it Nick. The event is saved! The show will go on!

Made some lines to go from my aux trans cooler to the radiator trans cooler. Lots of fun... Not! And yes, the clamps are color coded for temp ;-) Hope this keeps my trans temp in the 170-190 range. It has been hanging out at 200-210 since I moved the aux cooler from the grille to underside of passenger floor board with fan. Never really utilized the radiator cooler either. Hope to test it tomorrow.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8640&d=1428710653]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8641&d=1428710669]

Added a second cole heresee solenoid to my dual battery setup. I want it to be able to split the current should I ever have the need to run the winch off the primary battery instead of the aux. This could draw 400 amps and those solenoids are 200 continuous 500 intermittent. Better to be safe than sorry, especially with two uber expensive batteries at risk.

Installed the 3rd wiper motor. It works better than the other so whatever. Not perfect but will keep the view clear I suppose. It came with bare wires instead of the 4 prong Bronco plug so I just weatherpacked it.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 04-10-2015

Put AC in the shed today in prep for working on the Bronco in it, (Put a 3 foot chicken house fan in the rafters). Thats what they used to call a fan in the Phillipines and Thailand. Put the nused motor on the engine stand and drained the oil so I can swap pan and pickup when I get the other one out.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 04-11-2015

PLEASE come put A/C in my garage!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 04-11-2015

chuzie Wrote:PLEASE come put A/C in my garage!

With that almost not existant Fla. humidity and the constant sea breeze off of the gulf not to mention the no seeums why in the world would you want AC down there?