The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 04-13-2015

Got the mill out and found that Tic which sounded like a bad lifter was in fact a broke ring. Gonna get the pan swapped to the other 302 and get it back in after I rework the front brake lines and install the steering shaft extension with U joints and hopefully get the Twins installed.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 04-14-2015

Sounds like you are making progress on your rig.

Chuzie, Chuck is a brave (or opposite end of the spectrum) man for putting his name on that thing!

Burnt the crap out of my hand today heating up some flat stock and bending it into shape for a new gas tank strap. Yes, I was wearing gloves (2 sets actually). Wasn't expecting the metal to be quite that hot where I was holding it. Lesson learned. Got it done though. Not sure if bending up some 1/8 flat stock counts for wrenching.

Chuzie- what did you do with the tellico run thread? It is hidden pretty well and was deleted. I undeleted it but have no idea on where it is right now...

I did post up on classic about the spring run here:

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=253889

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 04-14-2015

Bart, thanks for posting on Classic. I didn't post this year as there is rarely any interest over there for whatever reason.

I did some digging and found the event thread buried in some weird sub forum called vBCms comments. Very odd! Anyway, I moved it back where it belongs in the events forum. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 04-14-2015

chuzie Wrote:Bart, thanks for posting on Classic. I didn't post this year as there is rarely any interest over there for whatever reason.

I did some digging and found the event thread buried in some weird sub forum called vBCms comments. Very odd! Anyway, I moved it back where it belongs in the events forum. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

I tried to find it this morning and it took for ever thanks for moving it.:xyxthumbs:

Today I worked on the grocery getter because the rear A/C wasn't working. Thought it was a transistor but turned out to be a blower motor. So much for Honda service manual troubleshooting!!! No harm no foul though. All parts were had for $25 at LKQ!

Finally bit the bullet and ordered synthetic rope. Got a great deal from Olympus and they are sending 100' of 7/16" in a RANDOM color! Rolling the dice is fun. I know all you jerks will be hoping for Pink.

It's gonna pink to match your scooter you know it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8644[/ATTACH] matches [ATTACH=CONFIG]8645[/ATTACH]

SCORE!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 04-14-2015

Cleaning parts and inspecting as I go. Pressure washed all those years of gunk under the hood and front suspension. Removed the centerforce clutch and pressure plate and they appear almost new condition so i'll reuse them. Man this stuff sure was easier to get done when I was a younger man. It is getting done tho a lil slower than before. Chuzie enjoy showin that new rope.

chuzie Wrote:[ATTACH=CONFIG]8644[/ATTACH] matches [ATTACH=CONFIG]8645[/ATTACH]

SCORE!

Awesome

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 04-15-2015

Made a synthetic rope repair kit in anticipation of my eminent stupidity.

My cheapness prevented me from paying $30 for a real kit so I created one from aluminum knitting needles, sail makers needles, masonry line, a sharpie and a pair of medical scissors. I saved $25!

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!