The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE (/thread-2820.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - blazinchuck - 11-01-2011

havent planned any big cook out Nick, but im sure we'll have a hot grille ya can use lol

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - snipes243 - 11-01-2011

2 weeks ago the entrance to saw mill from slab pile, had a makeshift gate in front of it. The old entrance of saw mill from rocky mountain loop is no more, they have grass growing there now. The new entrance had trail closed signs but no gate.

Wow thats a lot of stuff on your list chuzie a lot of creature comforts We must be roughening it or something, we normally throw a sleeping bag and a cooler in the back of the truck. Pick up the bronco hoping the spares, tools and recovery gear are still in there, but sometime it walks off cant figure where it goes. Then make one stop in richfield for hot dogs and beer the important stuff, and were are good.

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - chuzie - 11-01-2011

I travel for a living. If there is one thing I have learned, a well refined list can make all the difference in quality of life. I'm not headed to URE to rough it. I am going out there to break my ****, have some drinks, fix my ****, pass out in style, and come home in one piece. Smile

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - firefighter2134 - 11-01-2011

i have a cb in my rig also. and i also have printed a few of the good maps and already have them in truck. that way i should have some extras to pass out if someone forgets...

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - broncosbybart - 11-01-2011

i'd be up for hanging out some on sat night. not sure if everyone is just planning to wind down at their own sites or what not. i'm not so good at sitting around by myself.

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - jollygrngiant - 11-02-2011

chuzie Wrote:I travel for a living. If there is one thing I have learned, a well refined list can make all the difference in quality of life. I'm not headed to URE to rough it. I am going out there to break my ****, have some drinks, fix my ****, pass out in style, and come home in one piece. Smile

Well said!!:beer:

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - blazinchuck - 11-02-2011

jollygrngiant Wrote:Well said!!:beer:

stay outa this thread until...your actually gonna make a trip with us one year:hysterical:

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - jollygrngiant - 11-02-2011

blazinchuck Wrote:stay outa this thread until...your actually gonna make a trip with us one year:hysterical:

BITE ME :thefinger:

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - chuzie - 11-02-2011

I would bust his balls too, but he is my biggest supporter ATM. Smile

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - snipes243 - 11-03-2011

Hey guys I was gonna throw it out there. If yall wanna go out to eat instead of a group cookout. We could go down to boondocks which is a couple of miles from the entrance of ure. They got good food for a great price and beer