The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 04-26-2015

Got the Head light harness made up with 2 relays and installed while I was at it I put a relay on the Horn circuit as well. Now to run to town and get the wheel cylinders.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Timstrk - 04-26-2015

So I changed the oil in the Bronco. Every five or six years should be enough. Can't remember the last time I actually changed it. Filter was a little resistant to change after all this time as it seemed to have become one with the block. I won. Radiator flushed a couple weeks ago and new coolant added so the insides are nice and green. Making progress. Maybe some air in the tires next.
See you all next weekend. Weather looks good from the crystal ball on the 10 day prediction. 0 precip for Fri/Sat.
Put the bed cover back on, too. Thinking pop-up camper-thingy-all-in-one.

Tim

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 04-26-2015

Good job Tim lol, I have been super busy!! Rotating the tires revealed worn out wheel bearings in the front! Got those swapped out. Spent 2 hrs with the cb radio guy tuning antenna, custom made coaxial cable and palimare 250w linear.I can talk with the best of them now! Don't get too close to me or piss me off, one key of the mic and use will smoke lol. grew too dependant on utility trailer!! I remember now why I referred carrying it, just no space in a eb lol. Can't wait!!!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - jac77 - 04-26-2015

Ok ok ok finished installing roll cage, seats,shifter,four point harness (not happy with) and switch box almost ready for the tellico trip

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 04-27-2015

Well today I put the seats, seat belts both fenders and grill on. Put the steering colum back in had to unseize my collapsible lower linkage to the steering box. Finished welding the shock res mounts on the hoops. Painted everything all up. Mounted the winch. At least it looks like a bronco again [Image: 7adf351ba1ab4a3b7e63dd377bfbf8ba.jpg]
Tomorrow I have to get the shock charged with nitrogen then put the dash back in and start it up.

Also I have to find a new inner cable for my bc(lol car) throttle cable. Mines to short after the end of the cable frayed. It's .06" in diameter any thoughts on where to get one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 04-27-2015

Do you know anyone who races go karts or have a kart shop local. Motorcycle Throttle cable may work also.? Sounds like about the right size to me.
I bought some small cable at Tractor supply last year to use on a deer hauling cart and if I remember right they had some a lil smaller than what i used and it would be about that size also.

Broncitis Wrote:Do you know anyone who races go karts or have a kart shop local. Motorcycle Throttle cable may work also.? Sounds like about the right size to me.

I gonna try a bike shop aplenty by cycle brake cables are 1.5 mm in diameter which is roughly the same size as the bc broncos throttle cable at .060 inches. But I will try the motorcycle shop after if this doesn't work.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 04-27-2015

I have 2-3 bc bronco throttle cables laying around...someone need them?? I'll bring them too

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk 2

blazinchuck Wrote:I have 2-3 bc bronco throttle cables laying around...someone need them?? I'll bring them too

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk 2

If you dont mind plan on bring one, Im in search of the cable but its always nice to have a back up.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 04-27-2015

i found what looks to be be almost 4 complete cable assemblies...ive already loaded them in the bronco:xyxthumbs: