The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 04-27-2015

blazinchuck Wrote:i found what looks to be be almost 4 complete cable assemblies...ive already loaded them in the bronco:xyxthumbs:

Appreciate it chuck

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 04-27-2015

Sorta bronco related. I built this 16'x16' in the last four weeks. It will house my bronco in the coming weeks. It's time to get the parts out of storage!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 04-27-2015

Looks good Matt

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk 2

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - wepuckett - 04-27-2015

So are you about ready to bring all your parts back to the house so you can work on it regularly?

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 04-27-2015

I spent the weekend cleaning the upstairs to my garage, not to mention removal of many wasp nests. Everything is upstairs except the tires and motor/trans. Tub will remain in storage till I get to Phase 2. I want to get the drivetrain finished up first. Once that is done I will get the tub.

Dropped off coils to have powder coated. Should be ready by next week.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 04-27-2015

Got the roll bar welded up and ready to paint prior to putting it in and also got a front bumper fabbed and then discovered that the way I was thinking of mounting it was not gonna work but I came up with a way to mount it using some 3x3x 3/8ths angle. Again the scrap pile comes in handy.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 04-27-2015

i guess where just gonna have to see it in person since you wont post pics lol. good job tho...i know ive been busy as heck between working on tommys for 2 weeks and on mine fri,sat,sun, and today...im about beat!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 04-28-2015

Getting excited for the trip spent all night getting things going. Got the bronco back on 4 tires. Then got it running. Just have to check the fluids and clean up the wiring. [Image: f2ed683b8d19fac0a2c3813b548f43e2.jpg]

Also I discovered that bike brake cables are the same diameter as the bc broncos throttle cable. So I'm back in business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 04-28-2015

I actually tried to post a pic of the roll bar earlier on the previous post and could not figure it out. Maybe some day i will have time to figure out how. Do you have to be a contributor on this forum to post pics?

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 04-28-2015

Good deal on the cable. Glad you found something that will work.