The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - jdowns67 - 05-04-2015

Horn started blowing by itself today. I am always worried about fires so I tore it down as soon as I got home. Contact pin wore slap out and spring came off. Anyone know the correct term for this part so I can buy another one?

[Image: WP_20150504_18_52_56_Pro.jpg]

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 05-04-2015

im not sure what those small parts are called...i can tell you the replacement switch is mainly junk. havent been happy with the few ive installed. id try a pull a part and see if they have an old ford you can rob the parts from

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - jdowns67 - 05-04-2015

Yea I figured out that it's actually part of the turn signal switch which I really don't feel like replacing.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 05-05-2015

Got the wheel bearing pressed on and the axle put back in and am mobile again.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 05-05-2015

good job dwight

So many things I need to attend to and trying to figure out what to get at next. So today I just road some of the back roads in the bronc for awhile and then picked up a friend and let him drive me for a bit. Locker or new roll bar to fit the half cab or 435 or what to do next. I did pick up a stock rim today and got a used 33 inch spare. So today other that finishing the axle bearing I just spent some time trying to get a plan together. Maybe tomorrow I will iron one out.

i would say 435....gearing is the best option!!! that posi in the back worked perfect! then cage/halfcab

Awight Clay you hear the man. I will be ready to pic the 435 up when you are available. Thanks for giving me some direction on how to proceed Chuck.

No problem Dwight, control makes all the difference, any time you can go with gearing...that's the way to go. Now, instead of possibly slipping a clutch, you'll be able to crawl

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk 2

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - wepuckett - 05-06-2015

Found a set of 33x12.5x15 wheels and tires with 25% tread 2 are 8 in wheels and 2 are 10 in wheels, 2 hold air and 2 i need to put air in to see if they hold for $20 tonight picked them up so I can see the size on the Bronco with the lift on it, gonna wait till engine is in to put them on due to clearance in the garage.