The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - shon - 07-10-2011

nothing but, I plan on driving it to work monday!!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 07-11-2011

My dad brought me the hardtop he had someone "fix". He gave it to someone who does bodywork and I really didn't have any say so other than paint color. I came home from Drill on Saturday and man I was so disappointed in the paint work. I literally lost sleep over it that night. My dad felt like it was good work (beginning to worry about his eyes) and said if I didn't like then sell it. I know it was a gift that took a long time to get, but man I was disappointed, if not really upset. My problems are with the drip rails. The painter did not remove old caulking and put new caulking over it. I'm afraid when it rain it will get into the openings/ cracks and begin rusting even worse! I guess I'm gonna suck it up to keep my dad happy since he did get it for me at no cost to me.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - wormhole - 07-11-2011

Pulled out the old radiator that wouldn't hold anything. Got the replacement sitting there on the frame rails until I can fab up a mounting bracket this weekend. It's not a stock replacement, looks like it's out of a mustang or something, but /shrug, it's a radiator with no holes Smile

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - firefighter2134 - 07-19-2011

woot woot...bronco stands on its own wheels again. bearings are done..still needs bushings and shocks but at least i can take it to the trails

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 07-19-2011

cool. nick and jay want to do a ride sometime in aug. hope you can make it.

today i got the trans and transfer case out of the old race rig. doing a quick frame-up resto on it.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - firefighter2134 - 07-19-2011

Cool. My cousin and his daughter want to take their chebby soon also. We can plan it up. Hopefully by end of aug I will have bushings and shocks done

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - cuz1 - 07-19-2011

I ordered one of these today for the the mud truck. It is called a Flying Toilet

[Image: flyingtoilet.jpg]

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - medwards01 - 07-20-2011

cuz1 Wrote:I ordered one of these today for the the mud truck. It is called a Flying Toilet

[Image: flyingtoilet.jpg]

Carl, that's some serious chit there....I bet that equipment set you back a few coins. You plan on running alcohol on that bad boy? Confusedmokin:

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 07-28-2011

I modified some SS mounts today. I also started to make a fan shroud for my 3 core radiator. I made it is a two piece for ease of removal. I hope to finish it tomorrow. Stay tuned.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 07-29-2011

I finished the fan shroud today. If may be a lil polished up but will dull in time. Saves me close to $200! The aluminum came from an old STOP sign. I guess it will "STOP" anything from getting caught in the fan when I reach over! :hysterical: