The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 05-11-2015

Help, anyone have a spare axle stub handy. I may be able to save this one but will need to think about replacing it when I find one. Maybe it'll last til I get around to 31 spline axles up there. Gonna try to dress it up with the dremel and hope for the best.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - wepuckett - 05-11-2015

Pull what you need out of that 66 axle or 68 to keep yours on the road.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 05-11-2015

Some rigorous filing with a round file and a lil polishing with some emory cloth and it is back together. Need to bleed the brakes on that side and then the new wheel cylinder on the left and bleed and Hopefully I will be done with the brakes for a while. I did have to drill the head off of one of the Socket head allen screws which hold the locking hub on. Does anyone know if any of the vendors sell those?

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 05-11-2015

you can probably get a matching screw at McMaster Carr

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 05-11-2015

Hell they are at ace hardware too.

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 05-12-2015

Both front wheel cylinders replaced and bled. Right front U Joint replaced and all bearings packed. Started fabricating a temporary top from a 68 Chevy truck hood that will work with the roll bar I have now to shade my bald head til I can get more tubing to start over on a roll bar for the half cab I so happily came home from the meet and greet with. The Chevy hood roof will be like a metal bikini top that extends around 47 inchs behind the windshield frame.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 05-13-2015

Off Road Needle and Seats are installed on the Edelbrock and the crossover channel at the rear of carb is blocked with a piece of fuel line. Heres hopin the flooding issue will be greatly reduced. Also got the metal top painted and bolted on. Riding in the shade feels better.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 05-13-2015

Do we still have any contacts with Barnes 4WD? I'm looking to buy several of their bushing kits.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 05-13-2015

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8831&d=1431570890] Pic of the top I fabbed.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 05-14-2015

Crawdad, this was taken from a recent email:

Give us a call at 828 551-7616
Or Email us at sales@barnes4wd.com

Brad Barnes is a great guy. Can't say enough good about him.

Dwight, that kind of reminds me of an old land rover. You should have just used a jon boat. Smile