The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 05-14-2015

I kinda thought it favored a boat turned up side down. LOL. I had the old hood an it was just goin to rust but my ol 74 Alumacraft V,bottom woulda been kinda tall up there. And besides it dont rust away. Likely a good fishin boat for at least another hunnert years.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 05-14-2015

Thx Charles, I sent him an email.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 05-14-2015

Broncitis Wrote:I kinda thought it favored a boat turned up side down. LOL. I had the old hood an it was just goin to rust but my ol 74 Alumacraft V,bottom woulda been kinda tall up there. And besides it dont rust away. Likely a good fishin boat for at least another hunnert years.

If you needed a good hardtop I have one super cheap. I was gonna use the top part and run it as a targa top. The sides are shot but the drip rail is very good IMO. But I'm diggin the boat bottom. You never know when you are upside down on the lake!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 05-15-2015

Crawdad what is super cheap? Its all about what I have on hand sometime. I do not plan on the hoop being a permanent top. It will however keep the sun off my head til I get something better up there. Thanks to Nick and Chuck I came home from Tellico with a Halfcab and plan on getting it on when I get around to deciding how to install a roll bar for it and going after more tubing to build it out of. Also have to source sheet metal to fab bulkhead out of. Also I plan on rerouting the exhaust after the 435 install. Some day I will catch up. LOL

Put a new edelbrock air filter and hose to engine vent on it.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 05-15-2015

Broncitis Wrote:Crawdad what is super cheap? Its all about what I have on hand sometime. I do not plan on the hoop being a permanent top. It will however keep the sun off my head til I get something better up there. Thanks to Nick and Chuck I came home from Tellico with a Halfcab and plan on getting it on when I get around to deciding how to install a roll bar for it and going after more tubing to build it out of. Also have to source sheet metal to fab bulkhead out of. Also I plan on rerouting the exhaust after the 435 install. Some day I will catch up. LOL

Put a new edelbrock air filter and hose to engine vent on it.

$60 and its urs. My dog loves it!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 05-16-2015

Thanks Craw but the hood worked so well today I think I will stick with it til I get the half cab install done. 435 install is next, then new exhaust system, then I am thinking about a lunch box locker for the Dana 44 and a winch and modify front bumper for a winch hope to get these last 2

done in June

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 05-17-2015

Been running a lunchbox locker in my 44 for years and works great. Keep a spare set of springs and pins just in case

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 05-19-2015

Fabbed up a bracket to allow me to place the 33x12.50-15 spare on the stock spare tire carrier this evening. Also scored a Hi-Lift jack today. Have to go pick it up to see just what it is but free is definitely for me.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - shon - 05-23-2015

33's back on. Cage cut down. Fiberglass fenders. motor and trans oil change. I fly back to Cali Tuesday so I am burning the roads up in this nice weather. Tomorrow all 4 drums,shoes,new spring kits and wheel cylinders.[ATTACH=CONFIG]8952[/ATTACH]

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 05-29-2015

Installed a Quick Fuel 1-4 lb Fuel Pressure Regulator. This seems to have improved low speed cruise and also to have fixed the flooding at restart issue.