The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 06-02-2015

Chuck if you read this give me a call at 910 434 0901 I'd like to talk about the winch Chuzie mentioned. And Thanks Chuzie.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 06-02-2015

I found the Shift Fork insert kits at several online sites. Finally ordered from Cobra as they were the only ones who shipped USPS and the .99 cent kit will ship for 7.05 from them. The other suppliers only shipped UPS or FedEx and shipping was over 20$

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 07-02-2015

So apparently no one has done jack sh!t to their Bronco for a month so I took it upon myself to do something last night.

I changed the valve stem in the wheel I dorked up at Tellico. Now I have my spare for the trip to Charleston on Monday. Joy.

I am all packed up for NovRun too since she is staying up there for a few months. Wink

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Jbass - 07-02-2015

Picking my new bronco up from body and paint today. Slapping new wheels on her and will be installing carpet this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 07-02-2015

Been spending time in the garage, but I don't feel like I'm getting anything accomplished...

Post up some pics of her, Jbass!!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - nhopman - 07-02-2015

chuzie Wrote:So apparently no one has done jack sh!t to their Bronco for a month so I took it upon myself to do something last night.

I changed the valve stem in the wheel I dorked up at Tellico. Now I have my spare for the trip to Charleston on Monday. Joy.

I am all packed up for NovRun too since she is staying up there for a few months. Wink

If you don't break, you don't have to wrench. :hysterical:
I've been wheeling instead. :thefinger:

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 07-02-2015

I fabbed a winch mount and welded it to my existing fabbed bumper earliar this week as well as ,ounted the winch and wired it up. I think i posted this on my thread concerning winch opinions.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 07-03-2015

I've been back for about a week from Poland. Talk about a very beautiful country! I got the welder and frame brackets to weld on in the coming days. I'm so ready for the frame to go to the powder coater and get this behind me. I've been crying this for over two damn years!!!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 07-06-2015

Got up at 5am and drove to Charleston. Got to Chuck's around noon and removed the RJM Mustang EFI harness. Gonna start working on cleaning up ALL of my wiring and then start on the Explorer EFI install. Good times.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 07-06-2015

I'll take that harness off your hands if you're going to throw it away Smile

Are you doing the EFI guy thing, or going a different route?