The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - 66Roadster - 07-07-2015

Awesome!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 07-07-2015

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9056[/ATTACH]Ugh! Fml!

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 07-07-2015

Bronco build on Counts Kustoms on History Channel. As usual they are going back and forth between flips but it's a bronco build.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 07-08-2015

chuzie Wrote:Ugh! Fml!

That looks nasty. A little overwhelming also.

Pulled the carb this evening and reset the floats to the original level and cleaned it up some and then put the 1 inch spacer on under it. I think i have got it now. Did a little 10 minute ride and it restarted fine without the flooding issue I was having. Hope to ride around some and give it some more starts while hot and prove that it solved the problem.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 07-08-2015

chuzie Wrote:Ugh! Fml!

Find anything alive in there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feels good to finally have the ol Ford starting the way ol Fords are supposed to. Pulled the hood today and did a little body work on some old Hale dents and put a couple of coats of flat black single stage on it. Its drying in Deans paint booth for the night and will put it back on tomorrow.

I also ordered a pair of 66-68 park lights from Toms today. My old original buckets were in purty bad shape. If anyone needs a pair of 66-68 clear lenses let me know I will let them go cheap. They are still wrapped in shrink wrap and are new.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 07-08-2015

I'm interested in the 66-68 lenses. If you are coming to the July work day, bring them with ya!

Good Lord- I think you're going to need a few rolls of tape to label all those loose ends Chuzie.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 07-09-2015

Will do Bart. And being military Chuzie should have a nice supply of real nice wire labels.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 07-09-2015

I'm doing this just for you Bart. Never again will you have to see the rat's nest.

It is quite an ordeal. Picking through it all is time consuming and trying to figure out some of the overly complex circuitry I created is no fun. Basically it is the integration of bronco, explorer, rostra, me and EZ harness. I will have 40 hours tied up before it is all done, but it will be done right.