The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Jbass - 07-14-2015

New wheels on today
[Image: 65b50e3672031807c67b4d86cf7fc360.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 07-14-2015

damn that looks sweet!! whats the engine bay look like

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Jbass - 07-14-2015

It looks like absolute crap. It still has the stock 76 302. I'm prob running 100hp. I still have a long way to go. I'd really like suggestions on the engine swap.
As many of you know, I could not change my oil 3-4 years ago. I bought my first bronco so I could learn more about cars. This bronco is my 6th. I have no idea what to do about upgrading my engine. EFI is really intimidating. MikeD has suggested that I buy a roller motor and slap a carb on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 07-15-2015

Nothing wrong with a roller motor. Find a ??? year 351w and throw a 500 Edy carb on and it will run beautifully. I bought a granny 5.0 efi and it came out of an EB. I'll be happy with 150 hp as I don't care much for a lot of hp. It will be a while before I ever see it turnover so I might sell it later. I know someone with a complete Mexican 302 that id like to rebuild and throw some AFR heads on. If I could get 200 hp and 250 torque I'd be very happy with that. ALTHOUGH I really miss my old Torino 351w from my 76. That joker could scat!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 07-16-2015

few thoughts, roller motors are good...but they wont have the fuel lobe on the cam for a manual fuel pump. i would check compression on your block...if its all good, give it a intake and good carb and headers...should wake it right up...along with a good ignition. my 306 put down about 225hp/275tq at the rear tires on the dyno. i was hoping for more(previous owner swore it was a 400hp motor at the crank)...more like 300! and with the efi...i get 14.5 on the hwy and 11.5-12 in town. but that nv3550 helps alot!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 07-16-2015

Fixin to go out and see what mods I can do to bolt the new 66-68 style parking lights in my grill.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 07-16-2015

Dwight, you can find a write up on the 66-68 parking lights on classic. You don't need to buy new parking light housings, just modify the original ones. Write up is here:

http://classicbroncos.com/turn_signals.shtml

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 07-16-2015

I have read that before but as my original lights were in such bad shape I opted to go ahead and buy new 66-68 buckets. I decided that i am going to wait til after Sat. and pull the grill off and do some patching and body work on it and spray a coat of paint on it while I have it off. I'll fit the new buckets while I have it off also.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - jollygrngiant - 07-17-2015

I'm liking that look!! Bad A$$

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 07-17-2015

I welded some 1/8th 3/4angle on the bottom of the rear seat to brace it up after I straightened it and put it back in this evening so I will have somewhere for a 3rd man to sit on the work day tomorrow. Then I installed some new rubber hood bumpers and topped of all fluids. Loaded the chain saw and a few more items and am ready to pull out in the morning.