The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 07-21-2015

I guess no one is working on theirs lately. I finally got around to washing most of the mud I got on and in it Saturday off. Hope to pull the starter tomorrow and put a new one on. Hopefully the fire ants i laid down in when washing under it will have died off by then.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 07-21-2015

I CANNOT believe you went through that mud hole. Few of us are that crazy. Next time take scuba gear! Sorry I missed the fun.

I got back from my mission this morning and went straight to Chucks to continue working on my wiring. My goal is to have the Bronco running by the weekend. Things are going slow as I am properly integrating all my systems into a singular harness and there is a LOT of things going on at once. Progress seems slow but I am chipping away at it one wire at a time. The Explorer EFI harness is installed. Tomorrow should yield decent results but good Lord it is HOT!!!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 07-22-2015

Must have missed the mud hole. I saw a waste water holding basin but no mud hole. That thing makes my stomach queezy just thinking about it.

Hadn't done a thing here lately. You better post pics chuzie so we can give our collective input.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 07-22-2015

Got the new starter on this evening and shes purring like a kitten. I have been beating my brain up trying to figure out a breather mod, the 10 inch Edelbrock is fine for hi way but it leaves something to be desired for even just off road dust. Any ideas, do any of you know of a after market filter housing that will fit underthe hood on a carb.'d bronco?

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - nhopman - 07-23-2015

Had a huge wrenching session last night. Cleaned out all the stuff from the last work day and did a good once over check underneath the rig. had to add a bit of oil to the front diff. Also been noticing my rock lights were getting dim. Discovered it really helps to wipe the dirt off of them, they are nice and bright now.

That is all, Nick

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - nhopman - 07-23-2015

Broncitis Wrote:Got the new starter on this evening and shes purring like a kitten. I have been beating my brain up trying to figure out a breather mod, the 10 inch Edelbrock is fine for hi way but it leaves something to be desired for even just off road dust. Any ideas, do any of you know of a after market filter housing that will fit underthe hood on a carb.'d bronco?

I used a K&N filter with the carb when I ran one, looking back it would have been nice to also get a pre-filter mesh covers for it that could be easily pulled and cleaned out when it was really dusty (like URE is most of the time).

Of course staying out of hood deep water is probably another good idea Confusedupergrin:.

Nick

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 07-23-2015

Yes I guess I have learned to stay out of the Dunk hole. Gonna look around and see if I can find some pre filters to run on it. Wonder if panty hose stretched over it would work?

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 07-23-2015

I use panty hose. Sometimes on my filter too. ;-)

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncomatt - 07-24-2015

[quote=chuzie]I use panty hose. Sometimes on my filter too. ;-)

Why am I not surprised!!!!
K&N makes prefilters for most sizes. Foam and a nylon cover. I'm also going to be rehashing my air cleaner since I switched hood scoops to a front facing one from Jeff's. Since I have never been able to stay out of the mud holes I my try something creative.
I haven't wrenched on my rig in a few weeks, but I bought some parts for it. I picked up a Holley fuel injection system from a guy on classic. I was going to go with the Atomic system but I got the Holley for half price. Time to put the motor back in!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 07-24-2015

Spent the last 8 hours building and installing this. Tons of work but I'm happy to finally consolidate all my switching and indications in one place.

Tomorrow the wiring saga continues....

WTF is going on with attaching pics? Tried in Tapatalk and now on the regular site. Bullsh!t

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!