The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
4th Annual Nov.Run@URE* Nov 13-15* - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: 4th Annual Nov.Run@URE* Nov 13-15* (/thread-1855.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

4th Annual Nov.Run@URE* Nov 13-15* - Bronco Biff - 11-12-2009

We're gettin hammered a little right now. Not good packing weather! The kids got the day off school and now the Boss says taking them out early to hit the road may not be an option. The weather was suppose to be breaking about 1100 Fri and I wanted to get there before dark. (thinking 6 hours riding) How hard is this joint to find in the dark? How's the road in towing 28ft extra tall trailer with a squirmy wife? Hmm, she does do better in the hills under the cover of darkness when she can't see...........

4th Annual Nov.Run@URE* Nov 13-15* - JayT - 11-12-2009

getting there is easy, in my opinion. I don't remember anything under 13' clearance... a 28ft trailer will be tight getting into and around the camp site though. I reckon it can be done, though... One turn, in particular, comes to mind and that's a 90deg to the right and up a washboard... (dirt road)... In fact, that's the only challenge that I can think of...

4th Annual Nov.Run@URE* Nov 13-15* - snipes243 - 11-12-2009

Ok Called my buddy who does weather forecasts for nascar teams, and had him do one for us. This is what he said.

Hi Clay, checked the weather for the coming weekend for Troy NC, and I think you will be in good shape. The surface low/Ida leftovers should be pulling away from the Carolina coastline by Saturday morning, and most rain/drizzle, etc should be departed by then. Calling clearing skies Saturday with daytime temperatures in the lower 60s and north winds shifting out of the west by afternoon. Overnight temperatures in the 40s Friday night and Saturday night. Airmass recovers some going into Sunday as a large ridge parks over the area. Calling mostly sunny skies Sunday with daytime temperatures in the middle/upper 60s, light winds. However, expect very wet ground/soil conditions through the weekend due to the 3.5" of rain they received in recent days.

4th Annual Nov.Run@URE* Nov 13-15* - sparkchaser - 11-12-2009

johnpaulgolf Wrote:I hate Mud ... I ain't drivin 300 miles to play in the mud ... I have plenty mud right here in the "LowCountry" ... I want rocks and hills c'mon :biggthumpup:

:thefinger:I dare ya jp

4th Annual Nov.Run@URE* Nov 13-15* - chuzie - 11-12-2009

off to chucks for one last night of work. i am packed and ready to roll. ure here we come!

4th Annual Nov.Run@URE* Nov 13-15* - johnpaulgolf - 11-12-2009

Going home in 30min. to pack load up and go go go ... see ya'll in the AM ... Chuzie call me ... :biggthumpup:

:chili:

:popc1:

4th Annual Nov.Run@URE* Nov 13-15* - johnpaulgolf - 11-12-2009

johnpaulgolf Wrote:Going home in 30min. to pack load up and go go go ... see ya'll in the AM ... Chuzie call me ... :biggthumpup:

:chili:

:popc1:

[SIZE="7"]READY[/SIZE] Confusedmokin:

Got my tires all shined up sprayed truck down with WD40 ... loaded on trailer pointed in the right direction ... clothes packed, spare parts, tools ect. now just gotta grap my little cooler some food camera pillows and blankets ... Confusedcratchhe: oh yeah and JPjr. hehehe :hysterical: :rubeyes: :hysterical:

See ya'll tommorow ... :rebel:

4th Annual Nov.Run@URE* Nov 13-15* - broncomatt - 11-12-2009

Well were mostly packed up, I'll hook up the eb after work, should hit arrow head around 830 pm. I'll check the site before I leave, if anyone needs anything post up or give a call.
Broncomatt

4th Annual Nov.Run@URE* Nov 13-15* - johnski - 11-13-2009

johnpaulgolf Wrote:I hate Mud ... I ain't drivin 300 miles to play in the mud ... I have plenty mud right here in the "LowCountry" ... I want rocks and hills c'mon :biggthumpup:
You'll get your rocks and hills...covered in a thick layer of gooey carolina clay.

4th Annual Nov.Run@URE* Nov 13-15* - chuzie - 11-13-2009

its 1am. just got home from chucks. his bronco is done and loaded. leaving early in the am to meet jp and chuck. wish me luck since i am the only one actually driving my rig up there.