The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 07-24-2015

Not sure what is up with the website. I have the same issue posting pics. Like what you are doing so far!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - firefighter2134 - 07-25-2015

I put a battery in mine and fired it up tonight. First time I have run it since march. She must not be too mad at me running like a top

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 07-25-2015

Got mine running today. Explorer efi for the win. No oil pressure so gotta work that tomorrow along with more wiring.

Asiel, convince your bronco to come to NovRun. Been way to long!

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!

I'm coming to Nov run done booked the campsite if you would keep check u would have saw that.

Yea I done booked a campsite. I'm coming in Nov. Leaving the wide at home I guess and bringing my daughter may let her drive some

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 07-27-2015

Got some much needed welding done this past weekend. I hate welding on galvanized metal but two to three passes got the mounts on. Having a big fan on beside you is helpful, but a big glass of milk goes even further. Time to grind down poor welds and clean up all the splatter. Then move on to the next step.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 07-27-2015

I'm guessing you mean the pressure guage isn't working Chuzie?

Sounds like you got a lot done.

Not so much here. Did tear apart my new Mastercraft seats to install heaters and lumbar supports.

Is that an anti-wrap bar mount Crawdad?

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 07-27-2015

I mean the valves were chatty and the gauge wasn't hooked up yet. Inspected the oil pump shaft I replaced and found no issue so I used my spare 351w dizzy shaft, attached to a drill, to prime the piss out of the system. Seems fine now and pressure read 50psi.

Still working on wiring. Down to peripheral systems now (fans, winch, dual batteries, air, rock lights, and hellas). Fans have consumed most of my day. I'm building custom relay blocks for the automation.

Fun. Not really.

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 07-27-2015

broncosbybart Wrote:Is that an anti-wrap bar mount Crawdad?

That's my version of one. I needed to start something before handing the frame off to the coater guy. It shouldn't interfere with anything including the TC output. I haven't figured out the mount on the fish-mouth rearend yet. That will come later on. May add some metal on the frames track arm to beef it up a tad.
I'm surprised you can so the pics, all I see is blue boxes with question marks inside them?!!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 07-29-2015

Seems my turn signal switch took a crap. Lost all brake and turn signals as well as blew the fuse. Did a little troubleshooting and they came on for a second and then went back off. Did not blow the fuse again. Ordered a new repro switch and will put it in when it arrives.