The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 07-29-2015

Did you try swapping the flasher? Sometimes they crap out and cause the issue you are having. On the other hand, the column switch can ground out if not installed properly.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Bronco Biff - 07-29-2015

Took the 73 for a spin, gas gauge sitting on E. put 5 gallons in and filled tank......gauge reads 1/2 now.....guess I need to give in some love!!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncomatt - 07-30-2015

Wiring is fun! While on vacation I started working on my wiring diagrams for the harness modifications to move all switches to the center consol. Just swear your not using any aircraft safety wire.
Finished welding up my nerf bars, will hit them with a flap disk and paint them tonight. Then to weld them back onto the frame.

chuzie Wrote:I mean the valves were chatty and the gauge wasn't hooked up yet. Inspected the oil pump shaft I replaced and found no issue so I used my spare 351w dizzy shaft, attached to a drill, to prime the piss out of the system. Seems fine now and pressure read 50psi.

Still working on wiring. Down to peripheral systems now (fans, winch, dual batteries, air, rock lights, and hellas). Fans have consumed most of my day. I'm building custom relay blocks for the automation.

Fun. Not really.

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 07-30-2015

Only using safety wire to probe circuits! If you would like some entertainment I would be happy to post the plethora of wiring diagrams I have created during this process. It will surely give anyone a headache.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Timstrk - 07-30-2015

Michael, I swear you must be an engineer by degree. There is nothing you can't make more difficult.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 07-30-2015

My masters degree is in basket weaving with double minors in over complication and crude social behavior.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 07-30-2015

chuzie Wrote:My masters degree is in basket weaving with double minors in over complication and crude social behavior.

Must be one of those Sakerlina Degrees!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 07-31-2015

12 days of 10 hours each, I finally completed my full wiring revamp and explorer efi install.

Bart, never again will you have the opportunity to comment on my rat's nest.

B-)

She is clean as a whistle; showroom quality wiring.

Front bumper fab next.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 08-01-2015

Pics or your lyin!!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 08-05-2015

Over the past two days I have managed to type so much content into thread on this site, the letters on my keyboard are starting to rub off. Added a lot of stuff to my build thread. Not gonna rehash it all here. Check it out.

http://www.cb4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?3396-Chuzie-s-monster-transformation/page7