The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 08-25-2015

The 3 speed is out now to see if I can help the transfer case a little while I have it out. Floors have been patched, Not a proffessional job but will do til I get around to redoing it. Hope to get back out and cut the hole for the 435 shifter this evening. My help will be back tomorrow evening to help put it back together. I think the trouble with the transfer case may have been due to the hole for it was not quite forward enough to allow the twin stick to fully engage it. That is due to the 3 inch body lift limiting the throw of the shifter. I'll trim that more when I get the tranny and case back in.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 08-25-2015

pics or it didnt happen lol

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 08-25-2015

I have not got around to cutting the hole yet. Just came in from pressure washing the 3 speed and tranfer case. Wooo and I reckon i'm gonna be painin some for a couple of days. I sneezed while out there and think I pulled a muscle in my diaphram.
This getting old sure does suck sometime. Not ready to quit yet tho. Feels like someone is sticking me with a dull shiv when I move or take a deep breath. Kinda like having a tooth ache that your tongue will not leave alone. LOL I keep taking deep breaths to see if it still hurts and dammit it still does. LOL
Ouch...........................

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 08-26-2015

Dwight make sure you RTV on both sides of the adapter. I didn't and it would drip from time to time.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 08-26-2015

The 435 is in and full of gear oil. Still need to finish up the shifter and will drive it around a little bit be4 I patch the tunnel back up.

Sent from my NEC-NE-201A1A using Tapatalk

[Image: 60789b9d7e4dcc35e69d2266d671e31c.jpg][Image: dbd4d59d97e5253377bdeed2461eb82d.jpg][Image: ce65a727f35d19b0e99fb1821213a0d7.jpg] This is how much of the tunnel I had to cut to get the 435 in.
In the top pic the rear section was already cut for the Duff 3 speed shifter.
Sent from my NEC-NE-201A1A using Tapatalk

Clay I did not break the Tranny to Adapter open but I did use Black RTV on the Adapter to T-Case joint. It was already in by the time I saw your post. If it is a problem I will pull it and reseal later.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 08-26-2015

Slacker!

Finished bumper
Installed pinion guard
Removed old fender flares

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 08-26-2015

Nice work guys. At least you guys are getting it done!

I ordered some steel to reinforce my rad support and I cleaned some tools and put them away. If I combined the two efforts, it counts- right?

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 08-27-2015

Drove the Bronco around a little while and I am really liking the ratios in the 435. Also satified with my homemade Jacked Up Shifter. I call it that cause i fabbed it out of a hydraukic jack handle. Now looking for something cool to make a shifter handle out of. thinking I will make one out of a piece of deer antler. If and when I find one with enough mass to satisfy me. Thanks to Clay for making me a good deal on the tranny.